sleepover

I woke up excited, I was staying at ellies tonight.
That's all I could think about all day.

At school all my friends still referred to me as chloe, no one else noticed though, and I'm glad.
But final period was pe, I hate pe. I'm just a girl in a small, skinny boys body, and so football wasn't fun.
Aaron was a big player, and every time I made a mistake, he let me know about it.
But alas, it was over, and time to enjoy my night.

Ellie was waiting for me and so I walked back in my pe kit, which was normal.
I had never been to her house before, but it was big.

"Now chloe, although you're a girl, my parents will think you're a boy, is that ok" asked ellie at the front door"Its understandable, should I just tell them" I suggested "Yeah sure, they're supportive of that stuff"And so when I went in, I was we...

"Its understandable, should I just tell them" I suggested
"Yeah sure, they're supportive of that stuff"
And so when I went in, I was welcomed by ellies mum.
"Oh you must be theo, well it's a pleasure to have you" she said
"Thank you, but is it alright if you call me chloe"
"Ok, may I ask why, I dont mean that in a bad way, just confused" she said
"Its fine, I'm just transgender" I said growing in confidence.
"Oh that's great, I'll try and remember, sorry if I get it wrong" she said

After a short conversation they header headed upstairs.
"Your mum is so nice, I'm jealous" I moaned
"Yeah, she is, now I know you dont have any clothes apart from your uniform, so you can wear some of mine" she said
Yesssss, finally I get to wear girls clothes, clothes I want to wear.
"Ok" I said
Ellie went over to the wardrobe and i hadn't seen anything like it. Packed with clothes, and it was a big wardrobe.
"How about this" she said holding up a pink t shirt and white skirt.

I went to the toilet to get changed and I loved it

When ellie saw me, she also loved it.
"Oh my god, chloe you look adorable, your so pretty" she squealed
"I'm not"
"Yes you are, your legs look amazing in that skirt, do you like it"
"Yes, I love it" I said
"Great, now then, is there anything else you need, oh, pyjamas, I have a spare pair, and my mum will wash your uniform for tomorrow"
"Great"
"Now then, do you want a makeover" asked ellie.
In my head I was excited
"Yes please"
So she lead me to her makeup table and started.
It felt strange having brushes on my face, but as she continued I saw myself getting prettier.
And when she finished, I couldn't believe it.
Spotless soft looking skin, light eye shadow and eyeliner with pink glossy lipstick to finish.
"I love it, thanks so much" I squealed in a high pitched voice.
"Aw, no problem, anything to help, now take your uniform down, I'll come with you" said ellie
And so we went down to put my uniform in the wash, ellies had been washed last night so she kept it.
"You look pretty chloe" said ellies mum
"Thank you"
"So, how's your mum and dad with this" she asked.
I needed to be honest.
"Well I dont have a dad, and my mum doesn't know, and of she did, she would disown me" I told her
Her face turned a bit
"That's horrible dear, well if you ever need a place to stay, just tell ellie, and you can stay, ok" she said
"Ok"

I couldn't believe how nice she was, all my experiences with mums weren't good at all, so this was a change.

Ellie ordered a pizza and watched films all evening.
At around 10, we got changed into pyjamas.
I got a pair of shorts and strap top, I thought it was comfy.