Posy Popova

[] Percy Jackson OC

Name•
[] Posy Popova

Gender•
[] Female

Godly Parent•
[] Persephone, Goddess of Spring

Cabin Number•
[] 13 - Hades Cabin (Persephone doesn't have one)

Cabin Mates•
[] Nico Di Angelo (sometimes Hazel Levesque)

Ethnicity•
[] American - Russian

Languages•
[] English - Russian - Greek

Birthday•
[] March 7th

Age•
[] 15

Height•
[] 5'3

Personality•
[] All around she tends to be quieter around new people and more open around the ones she trusts. But, in a way the season effect her. In Spring she tends to be more easy going. Summer leads her to be more excitable and easier to convince to try different things. Fall makes her feel calmer, with all the pretty colors and the other joys the season brings, makes her wanna spend more time with her family. And Winter, all she wants to do is snuggle up in her blanket and wait for spring. Don't get me wrong, she'll go outside and play in the snow, but it makes her feel a little home sick, missing her family back in Russia.

In simpler terms,  SPRING/SUMMER - brighter & happier personality, FALL/WINTER - harsher & more closed off.

Powers/Abilities•
[] Has the trait of smelling like flowers, which can very depending on her emotion.
Can use sunlight as a natural resource, kind of like a plant does.
Has a youthful appearance. (People think shes younger than she is ALOT)
Like children of Hades, pomegranate seeds can be used as a form of nutrients, but should only be used if necessary.
Can manipulate plants, mainly done in smaller scales.

Looks•
[] One green and blue eye. Naturally shoulder length brown hair dyed orange and pink. (Faded orange on top with a brighter pink going down). Pale skin.

Backstory•
[] Daughter of Goddess Persephone and Annika Popova. Born in Los Angeles but moved to Russia at the age of 3 since that's where her mother was born and raised. Lived there until she was 14 when her grandmother died, when they moved back to Los Angeles.

On the god side of things, when Persephone knew that Ann was (somehow) pregnant with her child she came clean, telling her about her godly heritage. Ann had understood and felt no different about the baby girl growing inside of her.
Persephone had also went to go tell Hades, as she loves him to death and didnt wish to leave him unaware.
He had be very accepting and continued to keep an eye on the child.

Relationship•
[] ???

Sexuality•
[] Bi- Curious

Character's Design
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Character's Design•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Character's Style
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Character's Style•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•