Aoi Bakugo

[]BNHA OC

Name•
[] Aoi Bakugo

Hero Name•
[] Firework

Gender•
[] Female • She/Her/Hers

Nicknames•
[] Aoi-Chan

Age•
[] 15

Height•
[] 5'3" • 160.02cm

Quirk•
[] After touching a surface she can delay the time of explosion up to 30 seconds at her current strength. The impact of the explosion can vary from small sparks to being large enough to wreck a classroom.

Year•
[] 1st

Quirk recoil•
[] The longer she trys to prolong the explosion the sicker she feels. Kinda like her mother, except there are different stages to it.
She'll start by getting a slight headache followed by dizziness, then following that will come the erge to throw up.

Personality•
[] She very loud and out spoken about her views and/or opinions on stuff and gets scolded alot for doing so. Yet she is also a caring person who is always around when you need someone to talk to. All while presenting and acting very sweet as it's just in her nature to be so, which causes shock and confusion when she does lash out.

Looks•
[] Short blonde hair, soft features, brown eyes, wears round framed glasses most of the time yet can be found sporting her contacts from time to time.
As for clothing, it all depends on how she's feeling. She could go from one day wearing pastels and bright colors to wearing band shirts and ripped jeans.

School•
[] UA High, Hero Course

Parents•
[] Bakugo Katsuki & Ochaco Uraraka

Crush•
[] Depends

Sexuality•
[] Pansexual

Extra•
[] With her quirk using the same base as her fathers, sweating nitroglycerin, it can cause her to constantly be aggressive even in situations were an aggressive approach wasn't needed.