Chapter 3

Sorry I haven't updated for a while, I got writers block. I'm also sorry for the short chapter the next one will be longer I promise. Well anyway enjoy.

Dreams POV

When I got home I was greeted with the noises of Callie's new 'client'. I'm use to this but it doesn't stop me from hating this daily routine. As per usual I race up to my bedroom, grab my wallet, a extra jacket and sneak out my window. As I walk down the street all I can think about is George's beautiful brown eyes and his long soft hazel hair. Finally I arrived at work. I took over Charlie's shift and started taking orders. As I came back from my break I see three horribly familiar faces.

Fuck I cant handle these guys today, I already pissed off Nick and saddened George. This isn't gonna end well.

"Dream?" George questions. "Welcome to The Lake Tera cafe. Can I assist you with a table or would you like to order?" I say in a sweet, caring tone of voice.

George's POV

"Welcome to The Lake Tera cafe. Can I assist you with a table or would you like to order?" Dream says. I'm about to answer when Nick pushes me out of the way. "May we please have a table?"

                                 Time skip

Still George's POV

I wish Nick wasn't so rude to Dream just because he had an argument with him at school. Like what the fuck we're in public and at the cafe he works at. Tho I do wish I knew why he is so cold to everyone and why he would be working at his age. "G- George!" I look up to a worried Nick. "Finally, I was trying to get your attention since we left the cafe." "Oh sorry just got lost in my thoughts" I sigh and continue filling with my hands. "Ohh... What chu thinking about?" " O-oh I was th-thinking about why dream has a job rather than playing video games or studying at his age." "Tch" I see Nick roll his eyes.

"Why would you be worrying about something as stupid as that." I don't answer him and just continue walking. Why am i worrying about him
The only thing he's done is be rude and piss Nick off, so why?

359 words