Coffee House

Finally. I'm back at Okinawa. I had to hurry into a café that I plan on getting a job at.
I hurry over to the Coffee House. They have the "looking for help" sign up and they accept 13 year olds so it's perfect!
I walk into the café and there were a few people. I first spotted a boy with red hair. I shouldn't say a boy. He looked a lot older than me. Maybe 16? 17? He had a blue headband. He was with a guy with blue hair. Probably his age. And a kid maybe my age? He looked familiar. I ignored them and walked to the back. I saw a manager.
"Sir?" I say.
"Ah yes. Y/N! I was told you would be here."
"You were?"
He nodded and told me to go to the back room. I did and I saw a uniform. I grabbed it and headed to the bathroom to get changed. I got it on and headed straight to the back room to be told what to do. They told me they were going to have someone teach me how to use everything. Some things I couldn't use at my young age. I started to make some donuts by glazing them. That was one of the minimal things I could do.
I glazed a few donuts and then I was supposed to serve some tables. I had walked over to the table where the boy who looked my age was. I walked over and handed them there stuff. I made eye contact with the boy. We were staring for a few seconds. I finally snapped out of it. I ran back, my face feeling warm. But his eyes... Were familiar...