First Day On The Job

I head to where the dishes are and start it up. I try and do it my way, but slightly worried the other workers would be angry about it. I did the dishes for about 7 minutes. There were a lot, and then I was asked to serve again. I wanted to get a closer look at that boy, but I didn't want to seem creepy. I walked out there, and tried my hardest for him to not see me.
  I hurried past his table and saw an elder couple. I stood in front of them, but back facing towards the boy. I didn't want him to see me, and god am I glad that the table made me face the opposite direction if him. I finished up my serving job, and a girl around 13-15 came up to me. She is one of my co-workers I'm guessing.
  "Hey, you okay?" She said to me. I gulped and my face felt warm. I was embarassd since I got caught avoiding someone.
  "Y-Yeah." I trembled over my words. I shook my head.
  "Sorry, I was a little embarrassed you caught me avoiding someone." I giggled nervously. The girl just smiled and walked off. I remembered that I was supposed to be working, and I walked over to the food and placed it on the tray. I had to get the food from a few tables after I served some other people. I served a table and headed over to an empty one. I grabbed the empty dishes and stacked them. I went to another table. It's the table the boy was at. I was glad he was finally gone so I wouldn't have to hide. I put all the dishes in the sink and grabbed a rag and a spray bottle. I cleaned off the table and went to put it back. Then someone grabbed my wrist. I gasped and turned quickly. It was the boy.
  "Hey, here's a tip. I just wanted to give you some because you seem a little nervous. Are you new?" He said to me, handing me money.
  I felt my face and ears get warmer. I nodded vigorously. He giggled a little, and I felt even more embarrassed. He walked away and waved. I waved back nervously and hesitantly. I felt something stiff in the stack of money. There was a folded piece of paper... And a.... Number?

A/N THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT, I'M SORRY I NEVER GET TO THIS STORY I JUST RARELY GET MOTIVATION. But I promise I will try and get it done. :) <3