The Number

When I opened up the paper it looked like a phone number. I covered my red face because of the stranger, who I recognize for some reason, gave me his phone number.
At least I assumed it was his number. I put it in my pocket and decided to text it after work. Maybe. I walked to the back room and the same lady who came up to me before walked over.
"Hey, you okay? Why are you so red?" She looked genuinely caring.
"S-Sorry, someone gave me something that caught me off guard." I explained. She nodded and headed back. I checked the time on my phone and realized I had five minutes. I took off my apron and hung it on the hangers. I checked the time again and I had one more minute. I grabbed my house key out of my pocket and attached it to my bracelet. I walked out of the Coffee House and headed home. I passed by a skate store and decided to go in because I had enough time.
I walked in and heard three masculine voices shout, "Welcome!"
I looked over to see two familiar people. The blue and red haired teens. There was some man there as well. Maybe the manager.

"Hello." I said.
"Hey, I recognize you from the Coffee House!" The red head said.
"Yeah." I said. I try not to say a lot to strangers when I first meet them, but when I get to know people, I talk non stop.
"I'm Reki and this is Langa." He motioned to the blue haired teen.
"I'm Y/N." I said.
Reki then stuck his hand out. I shook his hand. I usually don't greet people that way because touch with strangers frighten me. I just smiled.
"So do you know Miya?" Reki asked.
Miya? Miya.
"Miya Chinen?" I asked. There's no way.
"Yeah?" Reki said, slightly confused.
"The Miya Chinen?" I asked.
Reki nodded.
I couldn't believe it. I was right. He was back.

A/N THANK YOU SM FOR THE SUPPORT ALL OF YOU <33
Also, I may or may not base Y/N off myself a little bit. Mainly in a way Gen Z probably relates. Anyways, make sure you eat and drink today ><