brocken gorl one shots

"oom, hei you dropped this", the hot yummy delectable boi said as he pyucked up the peen and handed to a girl sitting on the seat across from him on the sxhool bus. She was holding a thiqq scrumptious ambrostiol lush inviting notebook, cradling it close to her as the boy held the pen out to her.

"oh... i-i-i-i-i cant accept this." she said while brushing her thick musty crusty dusty musty susty busty nusty gusty lusty husty pusty brown hair behind her ear, " Sorry, I'm just too brocken.....😔😫😖"

"I'm sorry- 'brocken'? Is that even a word?" the boy respoonded.

"Stop talking to me!! oom just too brocken" she caterwauled out. she sarted sneeziling and fell too the ford, her juicy piquant tears poorin oout. sodunly, see then stated scribbling away at her thtick musty crusty notebook, stated to sparkle, and was thrusted throo the woof of the bus, bringing the boy with hr. SHe stated ascendig thru the arr with the scuptious mysterious secretive stange corky enigmatic busting hot babi boy.🥵

"oomg what is happening???????" he aforementioned as the gorl dragged him up Into thy arr. she suddenly smoochked her lips to his, thonkin to herself how his tasty grasty pasty pungent lops taskted so noice.

ween she dislocated her lips firm his, he blooshed and turned away from her embrace. tis caused hum to tumple wumple cumple numple dumple down to the earth. hE brock is leegs and then caut on fire, along with the school bus and all of dee children az well.