caught

Oofter the old woomen had finshed tending to the girl's hand, she got up and said to the hot gurgling burglarizing hawt boy.

"All done! Well, i better be off, i should get home to take care of my 834,294 cats. Be safe!!" the old crusty dusty musty woman then turned and started to walk down the street.
The too of them sat in silence for a moment. The girl then broke the silence, saying," W-w-w-wow.. That woman h-has a loot of cats haha.." she stood up, but the fell cutely rite into the hot scrumptious volumptuous lumptious boys hot moosly arms.
She blushed so hard she loked like a tumato.

"Omg omg omg omg sososoososososoososo sorry!!!  I lost balance.. gosh i'm so brocken.." she said, with tears in her eyes, because she was so ashoomed of her brockenness.

"O-o-oh its o-o-okay...at lest ur not allone anymore. We can b-be brocken together...👉👈" the boy responded, his face red as well.

After that awkward cute quiet loud smexy incident , they stated walking down the stret. Suddenly, the ground started to rumble tumble bible wuble qumble humble.

"W-w-w-wats happening?!?!?!!?" the girl crid out, tring not to lose her balance again. Then, they herd a loud voice say,

"GET BACK HERE YOU TOO!!!!!"

It was the sweet old lady, with an emtire army of armed cats behind her.