the theft

as the two brocken teenagers walked away to the croombling moist Mcdonalds, the tasty boy asked,

"hey um I never got your nn-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nnn-n-n--nn--nn-n-n-n-number..." he said pushing his long wavy salty sweet sour yummy tummy black hair to the side.

"Oh!! s-s-sorry...here it is." she started to type in her number on his phone, when suddenly, she dropped the phone and it shartted on the flor. 

"Oh no! IM sosososososososoooso sorry omg I will pay for that!!!" she then bent down to pick it up, but cut her hand on some of the glass.

"omg are you okay?? don't worry about the phone, we need to get you some help!!1!1!1!!!"the boy held her bloody gooey ickyscruptious volumptious hand in his muscooler hands. The girl blushed. 

While the boy examined her hand, the girl noticed how muscular and buff the boy was. His tye dyed ripped t shirt revealed some of his hoot yummy tummy tasty pastey buff arms. 

"You shartld b okay, it looks worse than it does tho. There is a walk in clinic down the street that we could go to." So they started walking down the street.

Suddenly an old woman rooished up to them," Omg i heard crying what happened?"

"Oh she just cut her hand on some glass." The boy replied, pushing up his tasty scrumptious  glasses.

"I can help with that! I used to be a nurse"the old wrinkly winky crusty dusty musty woman whipped oot a fist aid kite and got to work clening and wrapping the girls hand.

The boy sat bessid them, and noticed tat the woman had a fat stacc of money in her smexy hot flirtatious gucci bag. He was tempted to take it, in order to get a new phone. Maybe if he grabed it now she wudnt notice...

so he slipped the money out of her bag into his pocket.