11. Birth?

9 months later

Ariana's Pov

It was morning and I was getting really bad contractions, we called courtney to take care of tydus then me and y/n went to the hospital.

He holded my hand while I was pushing.

15 minutes later

They had took the baby's to see if it was healthy, they came back and said "your babies are healthy, here u go" she passed the one baby to y/n and the other one to me.

4 days later

I can finally go home with the baby's.

I greeted tydus as soon as I got there, he greeted me then the baby's.

His dad came downstairs and kissed my cheek then kissed his babies forehead.

My parents were coming today.

I decided to post on Instagram

Liked by y/n_chiplone, courtneychiplone, nickiminaj, billieeilish, tydus_chiplone, and 13,602,237 million others

@arianagrande: Welcome Moonlight Elizabeth Chiplone Grande and Liam Malcolm Chiplone Grande 🤍🦋 love our babies. Also, before y'all attack me with questions yes we named Liam after my ex.

@y/n_chiplone: 💖

@petedavidson: YOU HAD BABIES??

@courtneychiplone: my niece and nephew awww 🥺💞

@thearicentral: cuties 💓

More comments...

Y/n's Pov

I love Ariana, having kids with her is a dream come true.

"Tydus" Ariana called out "yes" tydus replied "u ready yet?" Tydus ran over to her and said "yes indeed I am" she smiled and hugged him.

"Are u doing your makeup?" Tydus asked her I laughed and ari said "yes tyty I am" she shot me a glare I just smiled at her.

I had made a nursery the babies are currently sleeping right now, and then I got a text.

My face grew red.

Riley: Hey, I heard u had babies with The Ariana Grande, congratulations, and I still have feelings for u.

You: Thank u, and I have a fiancée.

Riley: heard about that too, make sure she doesn't just break it off like she did with pete.

Ariana noticed my smile had faded and she said "whats wrong?" I made eye contact with her and she was trying to read my eyes.

I just passed her my phone, she gasped and hugged me and kissed my cheek and said "don't believe her babe, I'm serious with u" I pecked her lips and said "Alright then baby"

We heard the doorbell and I answered it, I got greeted by nonna, Joan, and frankie.

Ariana came downstairs with tydus holding her hand, she greeted her family, Moonlight and Liam started to cry so I ran upstairs and took them both out then I placed them in their little jump thingys where they can play with their toys.

Joan, Nonna, and frankie got up to greet the babies the babies did the little giggle they do and ari giggled too.

Ariana then got up to greet them and say "good afternoon moonlight and liam" they giggled again as she kissed both their cheeks.

Tydus was playing with them.

Ariana was talking with her mom, then ari started avoiding me which was worrying me.

"Ari" I called her out, she completely ignored me.

Then I went outside, she came outside too.

"Y/n I'm sor-" I cut her off with "why have u been ignoring me since the conversation with your mom?" I instantly feel my eyes water.

I see hers water as well "y/n sorry I've been ignoring u, my mom just said some things that got to me" I looked at her confused and said "what type of things?" She started to drop tears and I wiped them.

"Y/n my mom said t-that u were c-cheating on m-me" my eyes start to drop tears as well I instantly say "babe I'm not cheating on u" she calms down and says "ok sor-" I cut her off with a kiss she kissed back, "sorry for ignoring u and not just asking u" she said against my lips, I just said "don't apologize" she then looked into my eyes and said "sor- I mean okay"

Joan came and said "finally y'all made up, I was just messing with u ariana" Ariana looked at her on the verge of crying "h-how could u m-mess w-with me li-ke that" she said while crying.

Joan pulled her into a hug and hugged me as well.

Frankie's Pov

I got bored so I invited courtney, she said she'd be here in 5 minutes.

I heard a knock on the door and I opened it.

I pulled her into to a hug and she said "hey, how are u?" I said "good, and u love?" She smiled and said "good, so where is my brother?" I pointed to the back and she said "ok, I'll be right back"

Courtney's Pov

"Y/n" I called out he jumped and instantly walked over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Hi Y/n, how are u?" I said "good, and u?" She replied "Your eyes are red don't lie to me" he looked me in the eyes and said "everything is fine, I just had a little moment with Ariana" then I kissed his cheek and said "ok then" I walked over to Ariana who's eyes also looked slightly red.

She then said "hey" I said "hey" I then looked at her and said "what did u and my brother have a fight about?" She then looked at me and sighed but said "my mom said that he was cheating on me, my dumbass believing her and not asking him I ignored him for an hour and half, then I talked to him outside we made up then my mom said I was just messing with u Ariana, and I started crying again and yeah thats what happened" I heard Ariana's voice crack and I pulled her into a hug "don't cry again, okay sister in law" she nodded.

"So I might as well ask, where is Moonlight, Liam and tydus?" She smiles and says "they're in the living room" I could see that brings her joy.

Ariana's Pov

Tydus kept saying that moonlight and liam were sleepy and he was as well so I told everyone they could leave, they left and as always courtney stayed and invited her boyfriend over.

We tucked in tydus, courtney had gone to bed with her boyfriend, we took moonlight and liam to their cribs and they fell asleep after drinking milk.

Me and Y/n finally went to bed, but he got a text message once again, he checked it and sighed, he then just wrapped his arms around me and I cuddled up next to him, he was shivering so I snuggled up closer and wrapped more blanket around him.

We then laid down in comfortable silence and fell asleep.

A/n sorry if it was bad, see u next time, love u all, bye bubs 🤍