39. Sick

Ariana's Pov

I got woken up by Liam at 6 am because him and moonlight and aaliyah were feeling bad,I told them to just go back to sleep and they did.

I went to sleep again and I woke up at 7 am feeling dirty because I didn't end up showering after having sex with Y/n.

I get up and Y/n is still sound asleep, he looks like a baby.

I give him a kiss on his head softly and then go to the bathroom.

I brush my teeth first before anything and I wash my face.

I then take off my clothes and throw them into the laundry basket.

When the water turns warm I hop into the shower, I get the soap and scrub it all over my body, I wash it off and then I wash my hair.

When I'm done I turn off the water and wrapped a towel around my hair, I step out of the shower and dry off and wrap another towel around my body.

I get out of the bathroom walking to the closet.

I wear a black blouse and black high waisted jeans with my black heels.

I didn't have to worry about tydus and kehlani since my driver picked them up and took them both to school

I hear Y/n yawn as he stretches out.

I walk over to the bed and he pulls me into him my lips meeting with his.

"Goodmorning mi amor" he says and I peck his lips, "goodmorning" I reply kissing him one more time and he deepens it.

"Mm baby,I have to do something" I said in-between kisses, he groans as I pull away, I go to sit in front of the mirror with my makeup layer everywhere and I do a light natural look "ar-ariiii-ariaaa-arianaaa" he says.

"what?" I ask him slightly annoyed.

He laughs "nothinggg, I love you" he says as he gets up from the bed pulling his boxers on and he sits behind me wrapping his arms around my waists and kisses my cheek letting it linger.

Oh who could stay mad at him?

I turn my head enough for our mouths can align, we kissed and I smiled into into it, "I have to finish" I said in-between pecks.

"Mm okay" he says and kisses me one more time and then gets up going to the bathroom.

I hear the water run and he is rapping to one of his songs, it is called 'Exit' I hear him sing this part.

Te cambié por la fama y por el alcohol, Bebé, ¿por qué arriba ya no hay ascensor? No baje' pa' acá, no te quiero ver, Arranca pa'l carajo, pa' Guatape, Tú te vas por el exit, yo me voy en el jet, Tú con tanta' curva', por eso frené, Llévate la' Dior y todo el Chanel, Siempre fui cristiano, tú ere' Lucifer.