Chapter 3: Tuesday

Luna woke up in bed and tried to turned around wanting to go back to sleep for awhile longer but found that she couldn't move when she realized why, she just laid there. Blaze was cuddling her from behind, their arms wrapped around her like a koala.

Luna slowly got out of Blaze's hold earning a whine from said person, she carefully got up and got ready for work. While Luna was brushing her hair she felt arms wrap around her and instantly knew who it was, "Good morning puppy!"

Isaac mumbled a 'morning' in response, both of them suddenly heard shifting coming from the bedroom followed by a soft sneeze, Blaze had woken up on their own which rarely happened. Isaac and Luna walked into the bedroom and saw a still sleepy Blaze who's hair was a complete mess.

"Morning pumpkin!" Luna chirped, "Mor....ning" Blaze said yawning mid sentence as they got up and went to their own room to get ready for school. Blaze headed to the kitchen to start making lunch for school and for the other two.

After chilling in the living room for a few minutes Blaze grabbed their stuff and said goodbye to Luna and Isaac before leaving for school as Blaze got into their car and left. Isaac finished brushing his teeth, him and Luna went to the kitchen and grabbed the lunch boxes Blaze had put their lunches in and left.