more unpopular opinions

1. Gwuncans relationship was one sided. Gwen had feelings for Duncan, but Duncan had no feelings for Gwen.

2. Owen fucking sucks.

3. It's way to late to give Ezekiel a redemtion arc.

4. Revenge Of The Island is overhated.

5. Dave is the absolute worst character from the whole entire series.

6. Even though Scottney made no sense and felt super rushed, Scott treated Courtney better than Duncan.

8. Duncan should get the same amount of hate Gwen got during the love triangle.

9. Zoey and Mike should've been the finalists in ROTI, and Courtney and Scott should've been the finalists in TDA

10. Total Drama All Stars has the worst writing and character derailments in cartoon history. Like how do you manage to ruin everyone?

11. The show wouldn't be as entertaining without Duncan, Heather, Leshawna, and Courtney.

12. Jasmine is CRIMINALLY underrated

14. Duncan is a better person than Gwen, atleast he knows and admits he's an asshole, Gwen just tries to play the victim and act like she did nothing wrong.

15. Brick deserved better and deserved to be in all stars.

16. Owen should've been in all stars considering he's one of the fan favorites, won total drama island and is basically the face of total drama.

17. Blainley is overhated.

18. I love the ice dancers and the fashion bloggers.

19. The Goths should've won RR.