my opinion on duncney

Lets start WAYYY back in season one. They were the cutest. I liked the concept of courtney being in denial with her feelings about duncan and how duncan always teased her because he liked her. but I still don't know why they kissed after courtney threw up.

Season 2:
This is where things start to get rocky... so courtney game back in the game and won the lawsuit over her elimination in basic straining. so they were cute for the first two episodes, then courtney decides it was a good idea to make a giant ass book of things duncan should change about himself. But they get back together in the celebrity manhunt special.

Season 3:
This is where their relationship completely gets burned to the ground. Courtney and Duncan was still dating obviously. Then duncan decides to leave the game for good. Some time after when duncan left gwen and courtney become friend-ish and kidnap duncan and bring him back to the game. So duncan and gwen get closer and closer, then he cheats on courtney with gwen. so obviously alejandro forces tyler to tell everybody what happened since he saw them kiss, then courtney breaks up with duncan. So then duncan has the audacity to date the girl who he cheated with and acts like he did nothing wrong.

Season 5:
This season is weird because duncan was obsessed with courtney even after they broke up. I don't know why the writers decided to break them up when duncan still shows feelings for her, but in this season it's obvious that courtney is over duncan and builds a relationship with scott.