"Those two are made for each other"

A/N: This isnt an original idea. I got this idea from a comic by @Only_miraculous_doodles on Instagram where Ladybug and Chat Noir meet there future selves. I just expanded on the idea.

***

"Hide this" Bunnix passes me a bracelet, "where no one will find it, and somewhere that will not be traced back to you. And make sure it will still be there in 13 years, 7 months, 10 days and 5 minutes from now. Only you and Chat Noir are allowed to know where it is."

I nod "You got it...do you need to know where it is?"

"No." Just you and Cat Noir. I'll send some one else to retrieve it in 13 years, 7 months, 10 days, four minutes and 30 seconds from now."

"okay"

"You got that little lady?"

"You can trust me"

"I know I can." Bunnix says with a tone that would suggest she knows something I dont. Then she says goodbye and jumps off the roof of the apartment complex we met on. I peer over the ledge but she's gone. Like I thought.

I begin thinking up good places to hide the bracelet when I hear Cat Noir land behind and his batton retract. "Paris is looking good so far M'lady. Did you see anything while I was gone"

"Well, actually" I say, turning to him. "Bunnix stopped by" I hold out the bracelet in my palm for him to see. "She said to hide it where it cant be traced back to neither of us and that some one from the future will come and get it, and not to tell anyone where it is."

he hums. "Do you think shadow moth is looking for it?"

"Probably" I speculate..."wheres a good spot?"

Cat Noir raises his eyebrows and scrunches his mouth to one side..."wait how will the person who's coming to retrieve it know where it is if we dont tell anyone."

He brings up a good point "Actually,...I dont know" I say "But I think Bunnix knows some things we dont."

He exhales loudly then proposes to put it under the bridge where Andre's cart usually is.

"I think it will be found there...lots of boats go under that bridge, someones bound to see it."

"No no, under under." He makes a sliding gesture with his black gloved hands. "like under water."

I smirk at him then reach at to scratch his head "That's pretty tricky my--"

"Kitty" a crooked, toothy smile spreads across his face as he takes my hand away from his head and kisses the back, bowing slightly.

***

A few days had passed since my lady and I had the bracelet. Paris had been pretty peaceful for those few days, which I certainly was not upset about.

"Hawkmoth has been pretty quiet" I speculate to Ladybug as we stroll across slanted roofs "If he keeps it up we might be out of a job"

She exhales through her nose and turns her head in my direction. "He wouldn't be that generous"

"Who ever he is, I bet he's a jerk... I bet he yells at the barista when she gets his order wrong"

She laughs out loud " I bet he tailgates"

"I bet he doesn't put the seat down"

She chuckles some more, "I bet he-"

"Kitty Noir, Minibug!" I hear Bunnix call out from behind us. We turn around. She's walking toward us. "Just where I expected you to be--or should I say when" she chimes. "Anyways, you are needed in the future!"