chapter 1 - the letter

A/N - hEyyyyYy gUyyssss! so this my first story so pls pls pls be nice and dont bully me im new to righting!!!!! hope u enjoy :) if you se any mistakes or erors feel free to correct me in  te comments! no bullying tho xD ! xoxoxo 

y/n mcbrocken was her name. she woke up from her voluptious scrumptious slumber. y/n felt today would be special as she got ip fro  her bed her long blonde lucious scrumptios long blonde white blonder hair brushed against her pretty cute small pale scrumptious toes. while y/n tied her locks into a cute mesy sweet bun she thught abt how she wasnt like other gorls. she was different. she was specail because she didnt wear makeup so it mad eher not like other girls because she was a tom boy and she didnt care what people thot abt her looks. 

as she did this y/n thot abt her horrible mom who was always bossing her around for the stupidest things like cleaning her room and doing her home work (a/n - omggg do my mom does this all the time and she is the worst *eye rolls*) she thot about how her mom was the worst and was always so incondsedarate of y/ns feeling and constantly being annoying and....

all of a sudden her thots were suddenly interrupted by a ugly voice yelling from the kitchen:

"SWEETIE YOUR BREAKFAST IS READY"

"omfg" y/n wispered to herself. her mom did it again. inconsedarate beeatch. there her mom goes for the hundreths millionth kajillionth time being such a pest. y/n replies back 

"MOM OMG SHUT THE HECK UP. MAYBE IF YOU PAID ATTENTION TO ME FOR ONCE AND STOPPED TALKING SO MUCH YOU WOULD REALIZE I WAS BUSY WHOROR"

"oh sorry sweetie" y'ns mom replied,

y/n rolled her ocean blue green snowy lucioos scrumtios eye orbs. y/n finishe dputtnng on he legings and uggs. she ran downstairs to where her ugly anoying mum was. her mom smiled at her and said "good morning sweetie" her mom had tears in her eyes. y/n almost said to keep crying and see if she cares but didnt bcuz her mom handed her a letter seeled with wax. "love u sweetie. also u got a letter from this bird outside." y/ns mom said. y/n tilted her head to get a qwick peek out of the window and said "SHUT UP MOM I HAVE EYES. AND ALSO ITS AN OWL NOT JUST SOME BIRD JEEZZZ". y/n snatched the letter right from her moms hand. she furosciously tore open the letter and beutifuly read the letter with her prety blue green ocean sky blue snowy orbs. 

Y/N was so confused

Y/N was so confused. she tried to make sunse o theis. was she magic? the letter said so. and what the f is hogworts?!!1 all of a sudden her midn trailed off to her traumatic past. she remebered the memory so cleerly like it was yesterday. she saw her brother an hamster and father die in a car crash when she was only 1.3 seconds old. y/n suddenly cam eback to the present as she shuddered and realized volumtious tears where cascadng down her beutiful scrumtioos preetyy cute sweet furoceoss pretty face. she tilted her face upwards to look at her mom. her mom was coming toward her with tissues and a concerned face. "sweetiee are you alrig-" she didnt finished bc y/n swatter her moms hand away and stood up. she was raging.

"MOM YOU LITERALLY SAW ME CRYING AND YOU DO NOTHING??? I THOT YOU LOVED ME BUT I GUESS NOT. YOU WERE ALWAYS SO AWFUL TO ME AD TREATED ME LIKE TRASH. THIS SCHOOL IS A TICKET OUT OF THIS DISGUSTING 4 BEDROOM AND 5 BATHROOM 5 STORY HOUSE THAT YOU CALL A HOME. ITS BARELY BIG ENOUGH FOR THE TWO OF US AND YOU EXPECT ME TO LIVE IN THE PIG STY OF A HOUSE??? NO I AM DONE. I AMD DONE WITH THIS HOUSE. I AM DONE WITH YOU. AND I AM DONE WITH THIS LIFE!!!!1111!!!!!1 . GOOD RIDDANCE WHOROR. IM LEAVING AND YOU CANT STOP ME!!!!!!!1!!!!''

y/n's mom looked stunned as tears rushed down her face and she crumpled to the floor. "good" y/n thought. cry about it. 

y'/n ran upstars and packed 6 bags as qwickly as she could and was pressed bc she didnt have bags for the other half of her closet. "jeeez' y/n rolled her eyes bc nothing ever went rite for her.

she rushed done 6 flites of stares and past her mom sobbing. y/n ran to the front door and flung it open ready to leave this horible place. she stoped as she smacked into thiss wall. "what??' y/n thot. she mooved her ocena blue sky blue grass green snowy preety eyes up. y/n reelized it wasnt a wall she bumped into but a person.....