chatper 2 - dobbae takes y/n to diagon ally

a/n - guys look at y/n's outfit!! i editted it my self and im so proud!!!!1!!!!!1! its sooooo cute and look it says hogworts bc thats where y/n goes to skool now lolzzz !!!!' now onto the story xD xD XD xD alsooooo nooooo bullying pls pls pls be nice!!!!!! (espesially  gootlia!!!!! 😒 😒 😒 😤 😤)

y/n mooved her icy blue green orange pretty snowy sky blue icy orbs up to look at the person she bumped into it was this breathtakingly scrumptious hot creature.

"ello miss y/n im dobbae" 

y/n's mouth opened slitely as she stared but suddenly came to her senses and opened her mouth to say:

"i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i--i-i-ii-i-i-i--ii-i-ii-i-i-i-i- what are you" y/n stuttered out.

"dobbae is a house elf miss. im here to help u buy ur sckool things and help yo on yer way to hogworts"

"oo-o-o-o-o-oh" y/n said. "ok then. lets go"

suddenly dobbae grabbed y/ns hand and they were gone. it felt like they were being ripped in half as they taveled throu time and space. suddenly they were in front of this brick wall. dobbae  let go of y/ns hand and y/n blushed . then y/n blew chow from apparateing for the first time.

dobbae did something to the wall and it opened!!!11!! y/n looked in to see tons of ppl and shops. 

"this is diagon allie" said the hottie dobbae.

y/n blushed again and walked through the wall. 

"we need to get ur books and broom and pet and---" dobby was saying

y/n was walking but bumbed into this musculor wall. and fell back on tteh ground cutely. y/n mooved her icy blue green grassy red sky blue snowy orbs to look up at the hottest boy she had ever seen. forget dobbae this was the most hotterest cutest scrumtpios blonde ferret boy she had ever seen.

'i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-iimmmm y/n" y/n said. she blushed and suddenly got budderflies.

"DID I ASK UR NAME FILTHY MUDBLOOD" the boy yelled.

y/n blushed again cutely.  

draco rolled his scrumtpiuos grey icy orbs.

"w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w--w-w-w-w-w-w-w-whats your name-" y/n said

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS MUDBLOOD" the boy said

all of a sudden a voice said " DRACKO COME HERE" 

the boy turned and ran away. 

"omggggggg" y/n thot. "his name is dracko 😏😏🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵"

y/n remebered she had to get her buy her skool stuff so she got dobbae and wnet to buy stuff.

a/n - tHis is bit of a short chapter but i hope yall enjoy!!!! 😃 😄 😁😃 😄 😁😃 😄 😁😃 😄 😁😃 😄 😁😃 😄 😁😃 😄 😁😃 😄 😁😃 😄 😁