CHAPYEER 3 - THE HOGWORTS EXPRES

after y/n and dobby scrumtpiousleiy bot all y/ns stuf y/n coodnt stop thinking of that hotie she saw called dracko. all of a sudden y/ns thots were interupted by dobbae:

"dobbae thinks we need to hurry so we dont miss the hogwprts expres"

y/n coodnt reply back bc she was way too mesmerised by dobbaes scumtpious joocy lucioos tasty face and the hot way he looked when he talked. y/n coodnt shake the feeling she was falling fir this scrumptious creature but what abt dracky???? wat wood she do?? drocko cleerly had felings for y/n but he was too much of a baddie hottie to show it. y/n thot back to the moment when drackos and y/ns skin tuched when she bumbed into him. y/ns thots were interupted by dobbae grabbing her hand again and appraneteing them to a train staton.

y/n gazed at dobbae as she blushed as he let go of her hand. 

"w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-where are w-w-w-we dobbae" y/n stutered out bc she was so mesmeerized by dobbaes hot scrumtpios cute eers. 

"kings cross staion we got to get to the platform 9 and three quorters b4 the train leeves!!!!!!!!!" dobbaes scrumptios voice screech echoed out into the room. 

y/n bluosed again at the sound of dobbaes scrumptious volutmpions joocy tasty voice/

she followed dobbae as he walked over to this wall. y/n was confuuused. 

dobbae helf out his cute scrumtpious hand and said "do u trust me"

y/ns heart skipped a beet at those hot smexy srcrumtpios cute preety words. she said "y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y--yy--y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yeah"

she took dobbaes hand and he started running into the wall. y/n screeched a volumptious lucioos sound and cloosed her eyes expecting to hit a wall but it never happened.

"w-w-w-w---w-w-w-w-w--w-w-w-w-woah" y/n said.

"t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-this must be the hogwort expres???" y/n said

dobbae nodded  scrumptiousley and bit his hot volumptiuos lip.

y/n blushed even harder. 

The hogworts expres tooted it's trane horn and y/n flinched bc it reminded her of her tramautic past she was quirky like that.

Dobbae said bye to y/n and apparatedlyd away  and y/n was rlly sad  she started sobbing and running towards the train and jumbled up the steps but suddenly the train starts moving and y/n  's foot slips !!!!!!!!! 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🦶🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀

Y/n screems and is about to fall out of the mooving train  but A hand suddenly grabs y/Nd so she doesnt fall!!!!!! Y/n moves her scrumptious blue sky green eye red purple green sniwy orbs up to see who saved her live and it's dracko!!!!! Y/n passes out from seeing such scrumptious hot preety cute hottie baddie cutey vuolumptious lucioos dracko!!!!

A/n - I was shaking while riting this it was soooo intence!!!!! Ahhhhhhh hope u like it 🥰🥰🤪🤪🤪🤪😝😝😝😜😜😜😜🦶😜😜😜🦶😜 (dobbae and dracko are sooooo hot In this chapter I got chills riting it I can't believe it!!!!🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶)