Prologue

"How many times do I have to insist what I want?! I like what I'm doing.. Why can't you let me?" Naiinis kong saad.

"I already let you do the things you want to do. I already give you enough time. And it's for you to come back. Please.. Come back.." He's pleading.. begging for me to come back.

But .. It's not what I want.. I used to live this way..

"No.. I don't like it. I love what I am right now. I can't let go of what I have. It's not worth it.." I said with full of determination.

"Is it that really important than your own family?! I'm dying Nyx! How can you be so selfish? You're enjoying there while I'm here .... dying ...
Can't you consider this as my last wish?"

Nabingi ako sa sinabi ni grandpa.

He's d-dying? H-how?

"What did you say?" I want to clarify what I heard.

"I'm dying. I'm suffering for leukemia, Nyx. Stage 4. I only have 6 months to live. So please.. Be with me in my last 6 months.."

I didn't notice that a tear fell in my eyes.

"The Cosa Nostra is waiting for someone who will rule them. Someone who will stand for them.. Someone who will be their strength, courage, power, and light. And that someone is you, Nyx. Stop denying that 'coz no matter what, it will always be you."

I left no choice. My real world is calling me.. They need me..

"Fine. I'm coming home."

I have to come back to the world I used to run away..

"We are waiting for you, Empress Nyx."

I'm coming back to the person who I used to be..

____________________________________

A/N: I hope you like it. This is the third book, sinasabay ko ito sa pagsulat sa second book -The Lost Ultimate Hacker Assassin, pero ahead po ang timeline dito. 1 year ahead sa second book.

Please support this story..

Continue reading and don't forget to Vote and Comment.. :)