Two

Jimin and Taehyung were cuddling on the couch while Jungkook was pouting because Yeontan and Marie weren't letting him cuddle with his mates, "why don't they love me?" Jungkook asks, "because they love Taehyung the most and you're more clingy than me so they get jealous and they don't like you being so close to him," Jimin explained.

Jungkook whines, "I saw him first," he mumbles, "actually Marie did," Taehyung says, making Jungkook groan and look over at them, "sex?" He says jokingly, "not with you," Taehyung says, making Jimin laugh.

Jungkook pouts and eats some of the cookies, "why so horny Kookie?" Jimin asks, "yeah, you don't smell like you're in rut," Taehyung says, "it's not my fault you guys are hot as fuck," Jungkook whines. Taehyung blushes while Jimin giggles, "not our fault either," Jimin says.

Taehyung yelps when he feels a hand touch his tail, "yah! No touch!," Taehyung yells, smacking Jimin's hand with a pout, "but it's fluffyyyyyyy," Jimin whines. Marie jumps off the couch and Yeontan follows, they think the tiny puppy sees Marie as a role model since he follows everything she does. Jungkook smiles in victory and joins the cuddling season.

Taehyung smiles and nuzzles the Alpha's chest while Jimin wraps his arm around him. Jungkook wraps his arm around both of them and pecks Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung giggles and closes his eyes, whining at Lúcia who had to ruin the moment.

I AM FUCKING DONE, RIGHT WHEN WE'RE OFF OUR PERIOD WE'RE GETTING FUCKED, I'M DONE WAITING

LÚCIA SHUT UP!!!

NO, I'M HORNY AS FUCK

Taehyung groans and hits his head multiple times on Jungkook's chest, "make her stoooooop," Taehyung whines, "she horny?" Jungkook asks, "when is she not?" Jimin says, making everyone laugh.

Fuck meeeeeeeeeeee

NOOOOOOO

Taehyung wraps his tail around himself and opens the TV, "I wanna watch death note, raise your hand if you don't wanna watch," Taehyung says, Jungkook and Jimin keeps their hands done which makes Taehyung smile and clap his hands happily, "yay!" Taehyung yells and puts the anime on.

If I had a death note

Yes I know, you live in my head

"What I don't understand is who is dumb enough to lose a death note," Jungkook says, "yeah," Jimin mumbles making Taehyung nod.

___________________

Since it's finally summer vacation I'll be able to write more, I'll also be writing a new fanfic called slayers, my inspiration was from demon slayer and the fan art was not made by me, I only edited it a bit

Whoever made this has a lot of talent 🥰