Eightteen

"Taehyung?!" Jungkook yells, "fuck," he mumbles. Taehyung fainted after the call, Jungkook catching him immediately and noticing blood, "fuck fuck fuck!" Jungkook yells, running to his car and driving to the hospital.

"Help please!" He yells when they arrive, nurses came over and helped Taehyung on the bed, "th-the baby," Taehyung mumbles, crying hard, "n-no no no," Jungkook mumbles, comforting Taehyung as much as he can, "I don't wanna lose the baby," Taehyung mumbles, "shh sh its okay," Jungkook whispers.

Taehyung faints once again and the doctor shakes her head, "the baby didn't make it," she says. Jungkook tears up, "fuck!" He yells, all he wanted at that moment was for Taehyung to wake up. He's scared, the big strong alpha is scared, crazy right?

~♡♡♡~

"Kookie?" Taehyung mumbles, looking up at Jungkook, "baby, thank God," Jungkook kisses Taehyung's face, "Kookie th-the baby, the baby's gone," Taehyung mumbles, he couldn't smell the baby's scent, couldn't feel the baby there, "Kookie no," Taehyung cries.

Jungkook sits on the bed and hugs Taehyung, "it's gonna be okay, shh," Jungkook whispers. Taehyung cries even harder into Jungkook's chest, "the baby's gone!" Taehyung yells, sobbing hard, "Jimins gone too! Why did this happen?!" Taehyung yells, hitting Jungkook's chest, not hurting him.

Jungkook let's Taehyung hit him and cries softly, "we'll get Jimin back, and maybe the baby left because they weren't ready to live," Jungkook says, "b-but I can't," Taehyung mumbles, sniffling, "I want Jimin back, I want my baby back, and I'm gonna kill the son of a bitch who took them away."

~♡♡♡~

Dark, that's all Jimin could see, he couldn't hear anything, he was terrified.

Once he heard footsteps he started shaking, "shh omega," he heard the male say, there were more omegas. Fucking monster, Jimin thought, he whimpers when he hears a whip, "I said shut up!" The room went silent again, no one dared to make any noise.

Jimin wanted Jungkook, Taehyung and their unborn baby right there, he wanted everything to be a nightmare he would wake up from, but nothing happened.

"He's the betas omega, the one with the female wolf, rare to find one of those, I bet I can get good money from that beta and this beauty," the voice said, "not yet, first we need that Alpha to realize who took his omega," that voice?! I know him but... is it Chanyeol?