Seven

The three mates were on the rooftop for lunch, Jimin and Taehyung were teasing Jungkook about his new tail that popped up, "s-stop touching!" Jungkook whines, "but your reaction is adorable," Taehyung says, but yelps when Jungkook pulls his tail.

"Awww cute, look at the adorable puppy," Jungkook teases, making Taehyung huff and pout. Jimin laughs at his two mates and plays with Jungkook's hair, which the Alpha let because it felt vary nice.

Taehyung quickly waddles away, making sure they didn't notice and watches, wanting to see a cute jikook moment. Jungkook pulls Jimin on his lap and pecks his lips, letting the omega rest his head on his chest as he plays with the omega's hair.

Jimin hums and snuggles closer, closing his eyes and yawns a bit, "you're making me sleepy," Jimin whines, making Jungkook chuckle, "then sleep, we'll wake you when the bell rings," Jungkook whispers. Taehyung walks back when Jimin falls asleep and rests his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook smiles, he's never felt this happy before, he has two amazing mates and adorable pets, he doesn't need to take over his dad's mafia anymore, and he finally feels love, he's always wanted something like this.

Taehyung smiles and kisses his Alpha, letting him wrap his arm around him. Taehyung rests his head on his shoulder again and falls asleep, not even caring about school. The three felt extremely happy and lucky to have each other, Jungkook getting away from a damn mafia, Jimin getting away from his abusive parents, and Taehyung getting away from a rapist, they finally had a family that cared for each other.

_______________________

Sorry that it's short, but I'm tired so get over it-

Anyway I had this weird dream where I was a police officer and had to kill one of my friends, and I kept stabbing him in the chest and stuff, I woke up after that and now I'm terrified.