Y/N's first day ( Female )

You slowly open your eyes to see the room you see every morning. Beige walls covered in posters of bands and pro hero's.

As your eyes adjust to the morning light you get up out of your twin sized bed.

As you walk to your closet to get changed out of your big t-shirt and underwear your mother yells from downstairs

" You better be awake y/n! Your going to UA today! "

" Yes I know mom! "
You yell annoyed as she has reminded you about today for the past week.

You slip out of your big t-shirt into your UA uniform. As your walking downstairs your mom looks at you and screeches in excitement.

" My little girl! Your growing up so fast! "

You roll your eyes.

" Wheres dad? " Your mom looks down with sad eyes and her smile slightly fades.

" Oh he's out. He'll be home soon. "

You know your dad has been out drinking and cheating. Your mom hasn't told you yet. She's scared to.

" Okay! I'll be home soon then mom. I love you. " You say trying to cheer her up.

"I love you too sweetie. "

She says smiling at you. You walk out the door and get on the train. The train pulls up a few minutes before class starts. You feeling extra tired today get to class 2 minutes late.

" I'm sorry for being late for class Mr.- "

" Aizawa. I'm Mr. Aizawa. " He says with no emotion.

" Go take a seat. Theres one left ".

You walk to the last seat left.

Conveniently it's next to Mina Ashido. You've known her since birth, your parents are bestfriends.

" Hey y/n! " She says smiling and waving at you.

" Hey Mina! " You say also smiling but still looking tired.

" Girl did you even sleep? " She asks half worried half jokingly.

" Eh. Not really heh. " ( You start thinking about how your dad was screaming at and beating your mom until 4 in the morning before passing out drunk and leaving before you wake up. )

" I'll be alright though ". You say with a sad smile.

"Class. Listen up. "

A few hours pass and the bell for lunch rings. You head to lunch with mina. She introduces you to some friends she made before you got to class. Momo Yaoyorozu and Tsyu Asui.

" Nice to meet you girls! " You say with a big smile.

" You crushing in anyone yet y/n? " Mina says smirking at you.

" Ah. I was expecting you to ask something like that. " You say as your face turns a little red.

" Soo?? Anyone? " Momo says trying to get you to spill.

" Well that guy with the blonde hair and red eyes was kinda cute. " You say as your cheeks turn slightly more red.

" Bakugo?!? "

Asui yells.

" SHUT U- "

You turn your Bright red face to see bakugo glaring at you. He gets up and walks over to your table. He slams his fist on the table.

" Why the hell are you extras talking about me ".

He stops for a second and looks at you up and down. He notices how beautiful you are and his face turns a very light shade of red.