Day 2 of y/n being at UA!

WARNING: This chapter contains NSFW scenes and bakugo x reader smutt! You have been warned!!!

You wake up to your alarm blasting loud noises. You slam your hand on your phone to turn off your alarm. For a second it's complete silence until you hear pounding on your door.

" What the fuck do you want?!? " You say angrily swinging the door open.

You see mina standing there happily in her UA uniform.

" Wake up! It's time to get ready for school " She says somehow not tired at all.

" No. " You close the door on her and you both laugh.

You start to take off your pj's and your left in your bra and panties. Bakugo walks in on accident. His face turns bright red.

" You have a nice body teddybear. " He says smirking at you.

" Get out bakugo! " You say looking like a strawberry.

He comes in closing and locking the door behind him and kisses you. He lays you down on your bed kissing you roughly. You can feel his bulge. He starts grinding on you and you let out a little moan.

" B-bakugo, ah~ " You say not able to speak.

" Scream for me teddybear "

" B-but people will hear us bakug- "

Bakugo slams his lips back onto yours still grinding on you.

" Bakugo i can't hold it in any longer! "

" I want you. " You say eagerly.

" Your gonna have to be a good little girl and wait " Hey says putting his finger over your lips.

His hand reaches down and he can feel how wet you are through your panties. He shoves a finger in you.

" Ah~ Bakugo! " You say louder than you were trying to.

He puts a second finger in you. You moan loud.

" If your a good girl today maybe i'll use my dick. "

You can feel your face heating up more and more everytime he talks. He takes his fingers out of you. You watch him lick his fingers.

" Mmm, your very sweet teddybear. "

" D-don't just say that! " You say very obviously flustered.

" What did you want me to say huh? " He says smirking.

" W-well. I don't know. "

He leaves you on the bed to clean yourself up.

After getting cleaned up and dressed you exit your room and see mina, momo and tsyu staring at you.

" What? " You say confused.

" Was he good? " Mina says

You hide your face in your hands as it turns bright red.

They all laugh while your blushing.

Your all walking to class. You get in there and bakugo stares at you like he's a predator and your his pray. Throughout the entire class his eyes are never off of you. A few hours later the bell rings for lunch.

As your walking to lunch with the girls you feel a hand grab you.

You scream in surprise.

" It's just me stupid " Bakugo says smirking.

the girls look back at you, wink, and walk away.

Bakugo pins you against the wall. He kisses you over and over again. You are enjoying it until you hear.