A week later.. ^^

Your still upset about the death of your father so you havn't slept in your own room in awhile. Bakugo also has been getting distant lately. He doesn't hang out with you as much in the day. But you don't wanna seem selfish so you keep that to yourself.

" Hey bakugo. Do you wanna go watch a movie with me today? " You ask hoping to repair your relationship

" Can't. " Bakugo replies quick and stern.

" O-okay. That's fine. "

" Do you maybe wanna go somewhere else today? or tomorrow? " You ask trying to get him to go somewhere with you.

" NO, Did you not here me the first time. " He says quite obviously annoyed.

" Okay " You feel tears in your eyes form.

" I'll go then " You walk out and walk to your room. On the way to your room everyone is on the couch and they see you begin to cry.

You lock yourself in your room. Sit on your bed and start crying.

You hear some knocks.

" y/n are you okay? "

You stay in silence.

The knocks get louder.

" Y/n let us in we wanna help! " Whoever is on the other side of the door sounds concerned.

" GO AWAY! " You yell trying your best to make sure bakugo doesn't hear.

" Guys you go ahead and sit on the couch she might feel crowded. Y/n i'll be right here if you need me " It's mina.

You sit in silence. Eventually you fall asleep crying.

You wake up. Wipe your eyes. You decide that you'll leave your room, but you don't feel like talking.

You open your door to see them all staring at you from the couch and mina sleeping next to your door.

* Mina * You think.

You pick up mina and lay her on your bed. You walk back out to get food.

" y/n are you okay? " Kirishima asks.

You stay silent.

* Maybe if i make bakugo food he'll feel better. *

" I'm fine "

You walk to the kitchen area. You make bakugo some ramen with meat, eggs, and some veggies. You walk to bakugo's room.

At this point people are scattered about. Some are in their rooms and some are on the couch.

As your about to knock on bakugo's door you hear talking.

" Y/n is just so needy all of the sudden! I don't want her! She can't understand that. "

* I can't believe bakugo is talking about me like that. *

You then hear a females voice. It's not from class 1-A though. It's a girl from 1-B.

You set the ramen down and open the door.

" What the fuck. " You open the door and see them kissing.

" WHAT THE FUCK " You yell feeling a rush of anger come through your body

People start coming out of their rooms to see what's happening.

" I don't want you anymore to put it simple y/n " Bakugo says strictly.

" I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU!!! " You yell at the top of your lungs as tears run down your face.