What will you become...

We've graduated! We did it! You and kirishima are still together.

" Wow, kiri i can't believe we lasted this long! " You say with excitement.

" I know right! Maybe one day we'll get married and have kids! " He says with a big smile.

" One day! "

You both happily graduate together.

" Okay kiri i'll see you later! Make sure to say hi to your parents for me. "

" Okay you do the same, i love you. "

" Love you too kiri. "

You walk to the train take a seat. You look to your right and see a man who is wearing a sweatshirt with the hood on. You can see some spikes of blue hair poking out. You have this strange feeling that you've seen him before but no one comes to mind.

The train arrives to your house, one last time before you get off you look at him and he's gone.

* What the hell *

You brush it off and stop thinking about it.

You walk up to your house and you open the door.

" Surprise sweetie! "

You hear you mom yelling and a picture of your dad in her hands. Theres ribbons and confetti everywear. A big banner with [ You graduated y/n! ] written on it hung up above a table with a cake on it.

" Aw thank you so much mom! "

" I'm so proud of you y/n " She pulls you into a tight hug.

" Well! Come have some cake! I made it myself "

" Woah you made this yourself mom? It's so pretty! " You say happily.

" Yep! "

You both talk and enjoy cake together.

" I can't believe i'm actually a hero now. "

" Isn't it so cool mom! " You look up at her face. She started crying.

" Mom whats wrong?? " You say with worry.

" I've needed to tell you this for awhile, but... i wanted to see you finish highschool first. "

" Mom, whats going on? "

" Sweetie. I have cancer. " Your mom says as she pulls you into another hug.

You can feel your eyes begin to water and soon your sobbing.

" How long do you have? " You say having troubles speaking.

" Three weeks.. "

" Three weeks?!? "

You can feel more and more tears pouring down your face as you hug her tightly.

Worst. Day. Ever.

You were effected by your fathers death, but he was a bad person so it wasn't as hard. But, if your mom dies you don't know what you will do. Your mom is your entire world. You would do anything for her.

" Mom. We should have a girls day. I wanna spend as much time with you as possible. "

" That sounds great sweetie. "

You both wipe your eyes and get dressed for the day. You go watch a movie, go shopping, etc. Your trying to give your mom the best life before her death.

You get a text from kiri

_____________________________
                   { Kiri }
Kiri : Baby! Wanna hang out today? ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎