CHAPTER-6 The Party 🥳 ❣❣

♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩
Taehyung's Pov
I woke up with a weird dream and when I opened my eyes I was actually rolling on the floor. It was embarrassing. I went upstairs softy and peeped through the door and Y/n still sleeping. I closed the door and went to take a shower . I came out of the shower and then wore my suit and went towards the kitchen. I made myself coffee. And after I was done I was tieing my shoelaces when suddenly I saw it was Y/n .
Y/n : good morning
Taehyung: yeah good morning. Well I have something important to say.
Y/n : yeah what is it
Taehyung: the thing is that. Today get ready by 6 pm cuz today I have a business party. And it is necessary for u to come with me.
Y/n : ummmm okay.
He said that and went away. I was very confused but the only thing that was roaming in my mind was I am hungry. I went to the kitchen and made pancakes. I didn't care if it did taste bad. I was just hungry. After I was done with my eating. I was feeling very bored I was scrolling through my mobile and then at the same time I was watching TV . Suddenly I remembered abt the library. I quickly went up there and was roaming around the library. Searching for books. When suddenly a black cover book caught my eyes. I took it very carefully. It was a very old book but still it looked like no one had ever even touched it. I turned some pages and the heading was Contract marriage to a stranger. I was pretty attracted to it. I sat on the chair and started to read it it was a very long book. But I continued reading.

Taehyung's Pov
I was driving my way to office and thinking about last night. She was actually covering me with the blanket. I never thought about it. I was smiling like an idiot. I got out of the car still the smile plastered. Others were wishing me and greeting me. I just nodded . Still smiling.
Time Skip
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Y/n's Pov

It was almost 3 pm in the afternoon. I was still reading the book I was almost at the end. Still 5 chapters were left. Suddenly a message popped out in my phone which diverted my mind. Then I saw it was almost 4 pm . I didn't even take a bath nor did eat anything. I quickly went towards the bathroom to take a shower. I didn't knew what to eat. I went towards the wardrobe to select what to wear. Then I saw a black dress and it was appropriate. I actually like the color black.
I almost was getting ready for the party when I heard the door open downstairs. I peeped through the door and it was him. He was opening his shoes. Then he went to the other room I didn't knew what he was doing but I was busy doing my dressing. I was almost done when he called me from downstairs. I grabbed my small hand bag taking my mobile in it.

Taehyung's Pov
I directly went in the other room after I opened my shoes. I was thinking of wearing a black suit. But I didn't knew
what was Y/n wearing. But for instance I wore it and went downstairs while calling her. She came out and a smile was again plastered in my face coz I saw her wearing a black dress. She was also looking gorgeous.
Taehyung: well so let's go if u r ready
Y/n : yeah.
We sat inside the car. After two minutes he broke the silence
Taehyung: well over there no one knows about our contract marriage. So don't tell anyone. Okay
Y/n : hmmmm okay.

Y/n's Pov
After whole 15 minutes we reached the place. It was looking like a palace from inside. The interiors were decorated. Every single person there looked very rich like millionaire.