Movie night

As dinner was over, Ms. Potts spoke up. "So,  I believe you are supposed to have a movie night now. So follow me, I'll show you to the towers movie theater. Emma? Could you show the two who are not allowed back to their rooms? And then you'll get special permission to come too." While she spoke, the others already started to put the dishes back into the kitchen. We then all stood up and waited for the avengers -even if I knew where we had to go- just talking to each other.

Then, we all followed them downstairs to an actual cinema room. The only difference, most of the chairs are like beds. This was made when we had a lot more movie nights and most of us - especially myself - fell asleep. "Just, sit down wherever you want." Pepper explained. So i did, and next to me was MJ, Ned shared a seat with Betty.

(A/N: this is what I am talking about:

)

"Now, you can all propose a movie you want to watch, and then the avengers will decide what we will watch. Is that okay with you?" You could hear some 'yeah's around the room. So we started, everyone proposing one movie to watch. As it was my turn, I just promtly proposed the first Star Wars. "Star Wars Episode 4: A new hope" Ned on the other hand, proposed episode one. "Well, all of your suggestions aren't bad. But we decided to watch the first Star wars movie. A New Hope." Mr. Stark said, looking at me. But, there where movies proposed they never ever watched. Luckily, Flash wasn't with me, so I didn't have to be scared for any mockerys.

P.o.v. Natasha :

I was sitting in the cinema room, my girlfriend next to me. As she was looking at me, I gestured to my head, signalling her to enter it so we could talk. 'Hey.' I heared her. 'I hate that we aren't out to the world, and we can't cuddle together like normally.' I told her. 'Yeah that's a bit sad if we are being honest.'  I Looked back a bit, seeing if there was anyone asleep already, and there was. 'look at our little spider.' I told her. And now she too looked to the back. 'Aww, they are cute. Is that MJ?' 'Yep. Tell Tony.' And with that, I could feel her leave. I once again looked back, and saw that everyone was either looking at the scream, or already falling asleep. As we put together this room, we fell asleep at the second or third movie, but now, with this conrtorble seats, everyone talks asleep much quicker. Since no one was looking, I just, grew some courage, and pulled Wanda near me, and we cuddled. Not long after, I too fell asleep, holding Wanda close to me.