Nerf war Part 1

As we where downstairs in the conference room, the others all were inside already. "OMG. It's the avengers." Someone said. Wait, didn't we already meat some of them?

Behind Mr. Stark was a tv, displaying a table with four rows on them, all titled team 1 to 4. There our names will be put into the team we are with, and so, everyone can follow who is already eleminated and who isn't. "Welcome kids." Mr. Stark began. "As Emma probably already told you, a code orange blue is a nerf war. But no one gets forced to participate. Who doesn't should rais their hand now." Surprisingly, only Mr. Harrington and Ms. Warren raised their hands. "Great, you will be able to stay here, since every eleminated player will come back here anyways."

"Now, I will be explaining the rules." Ms. Potts started.

"Firstly, there are four teams, three of Wich have avengers in them. Those teams will each be having five players, the last team will gqv the rest of students in it.
Secondly, the wining team will ether get an autograph by each one of us, and won't have to do any household tasks for the next month if any of the people living in the tower are in that team. Don't worry, the loosers will also get the chance of winning an autograph later on.
Thirdly, If one shot touches you, you are out, and have to come back down here.
Forth, the labs are a strict no nerf zone. So no going in there. To make things even, you will be allowed to go to any floor where you are allowed to play."

"Is that clear to all of you?" Ms. Romanoff asked. Various forms of yes where heared. Then, on the tv, names appeared in three of the four cologns. On team one, all five places where full. MJ, Pepper, Natasha, Ned and me where in it. On team two, three names where filled, Clint, Stark and T'challa. On team three, there where also three names, Steve, Shuri and Loki. "So, who else want to be in team two and three." Mr. Rogers asked. Various hands shot up. On team two, they choose Cindy and Abe, on team three, they choose Flash and Jackson, one of his goons. "The rest of you are all in one Team."

As we all had choosen one or two weapons, the different teams split up, and went to build up a base, we had fifteen minutes for that.