2.

Tom

I finally arrived at the house I bought from this old man some weeks ago. Thank Merlin, the weather is not that bad, so I was able to bring all my bags in easily. 

The good thing is that my neighbors are not close to me, so I will have my peace and quiet, without having annoying people near to me. I don't care that much though, as of now, since I will be leaving for Hogwarts soon.

Last year, Albus asked me to start teaching and I accepted, the money was good, not that I needed it and being close to the new generation has it advantages, I need to know if someone better than me is out there.

However, I don't really like kids, that is indeed a problem. In my opinion, why have children, lose all your free time for at least fifteen years when you could grow to be the most powerful wizard in the Wizarding World? Like Albus and I, we are the best and filled with power duo, but let's be real, everyone knows that I am way better than him.

The house I bought was big enough for me and the future family I wasn't planning to have, because as I said before, I am not in favour of kids. And of course I only love myself, why should I waste my love to someone that is not worth it?

Power.

That was the main reason I was still talking to people, the reason I was still going out to the world and the reason I was born. To be a powerful man that many people were going to get afraid of when my name is mentioned.

I wanted to be that man and I was sure I was, until I realized that Albus is in the picture as well, this wizard could see the future, could do all the things I was planning to do but the weird thing about him was that he wasn't using any type of dark magic like I was thinking of doing.

Did that stop me from studying it? Of course not.

All the professors at Hogwarts were more than happy to work with me, and this really pleased me. I wasn't an evil wizard, I wouldn't mind if I was, but no. Not yet and maybe never.

We shall see how life will turn out...

I had placed more than half of my things to my new place and I wanted to send an owl to Minerva, like she asked me to do, because she wanted to know if I arrived at my new home.

I really liked her when she used to teach me back at Hogwarts, but only for my last two years, she was new back then but now she is like one of the best professors there, maybe the only one that has my respect.

And it was this moment that I realized that I didn't have an owl, how stupid of me not to buy one from Diagon Alley. Asking my neighbors is an option but what if they are muggles..? I will obliviate them. Simple.

I arrived outside of the house, bigger than mine, but awfully quiet. I knocked the wooden door, and after some seconds, an excited young woman opened. Our eyes locked for a brief second.

I crashed back to reality real quick, what the hell was that. She was kind enough to give me her owl for some hours. I am thankful but she seems pretty chill with strangers...

I was impressed by the beautiful black owl, the girl obviously has money. The name of the owl made my whole behaviour change, because flashbacks of the woman I hate the most in this world. 

Merope.

The same name of my useless mother.

Saturday Morning

The owl was back to the girl, Minerva had answered my letter not many hours after I sent her mine. Today I felt like going out, maybe for a drink or two? Cause why not, I had two more weeks of 'freedom' and I wanted to spend them in an interesting way, like those filthy muggles.

One friend of mine was also going out, at a disco club, I think this is the name that muggles call it. He told me to wear clothes with a little bit of color but of course I said no, what am I? A happy little girl?

It is too early to think about it, I have a long day in front of me and I am planning on trying some new spells I came up with some weeks ago. I want them to be perfect.

Later

I was working at the room that was at my basement, because I don't want anyone to hear or see something about the way I use dark magic, and I started hearing a weird sound, that sound like a song; and of course I went upstairs to see where this stupid sound was coming from.

The first thought that came to my mind was a group of friends out of the front of my house. But no. It was from the house that girl was when I went for the owl, she was 5 minutes away and I could hear all the lyrics from the song. Pathetic. Doesn't she know how to use the muffliato spell?

She is lucky I am almost done with what I am working on, otherwise we would have a serious issue here...

Well this was a smaller chapter than the other one, because I didn't have many ideas for Tom's chapter. But better get a small chapter than none, right?

And also I wanted to say THANK YOU to my best friend because she was the one that made this fantastic cover for the fan-fiction! Thank you C, love you 3000 <3 (marvel fans lol).

~AL

Don't forget to vote <3

EDITED