♟°》ρяσℓσgυє

(𝘈/𝘕) - 𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘴 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦 [𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘻𝘦𝘯'𝘴 (𝘔/𝘕)]
→ 𝘍𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘜𝘛𝘖𝘗𝘐𝘈

(𝘕/𝘕) - 𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦 [𝘞0𝘭𝘧𝘎𝘢𝘵3_'𝘴 (𝘔/𝘕)]
→ 𝘍𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘏𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘦𝘵𝘩

(𝘜/𝘕) - 𝘜𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦 [𝘮𝘳_𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥'𝘴 (𝘔/𝘕)]
→ 𝘍𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘖𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘥

≪ ━━━━ஓ๑°♟°๑ஓ ━━━━≫

"GET HIM GET- STOP, HE'S HURTING ME! HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!"

(A/N) sighed, aggravated.

He was trying to sleep, but his roommate, George, wasn't helping at all.

"NOOOOO- hello?"

Thorough annoyed, he called the brunette, not wanting to get up.

"George," He said in a low voice. "If you don't shut the fuck up, I'm going to boot your PC out the window. I swear it on my life, Davidson."

"...Alright. But seriously, if you're that tired and want to go to sleep, there are melatonin gummies in the pantry."

(A/N) scoffed. "You bought those from a shady-ass pharmacy, George. You don't think I would have them, right?"

...

He did. 

He was desperate enough to have the weird gummies so that he can go to sleep. Popping two into his mouth, he shuffled back to his bedroom and flopped on the mattress, curling into the sheets.

I have a lore stream tomorrow... He thought, silently grumbling.

Whatever. I need sleep right now.

≪ ━━━━ஓ๑°♟°๑ஓ ━━━━≫

A young male about the age of an adult could be seen with a blank stare on their face.

A sword and bow leaning up against a wall a few footsteps away from their owner.

"(N/n)," a gruff voice spoke up causing the said person to look over his shoulder with a muted look of confusion.

A ram hybrid that was about the male's height or shorter stood there in all their glory with a suit and everything.

"Schlatt," the male had mumbled out towards the older man.

Schlatt gave a nasty smile towards the other as he walked up to them.

"I want you to do something," Schlatt declared with a sharp look in his eyes.

(N/n) responded with a silent nod of his head as he kept his attention towards the other.

Schlatt held out a map towards the younger but taller male before him.

"I want you to check out the borders, I heard from someone that there's gonna be some possible sneaky activities around them," Schlatt had ordered.

(N/n) responded with a small 'yes sir' leaving his lips as he received the map from the other.

"Now go, I don't want to see you until nightfall unless you find something."

The (H/c)ette watched as the ram hybrid left them before turning their attention to the map in their hands.

Gripping onto the map, the double hybrid placed it into the bag that laid on his right hip since he was wearing a cross-body bag.

'I should get going now...I don't want Schlatt to wait too long,'

And with that, the (H/c)ette disappeared from the landscape that he had stood in.

His weapons too missing.

≪ ━━━━ஓ๑°♟°๑ஓ ━━━━≫

          "Tommy, I will personally fly to Britain just to slap you across your big dumb face, mate. Stop giving my damn chat ideas."

           The twenty-two-year-old sighed, reading over his chat quickly. The two of them had been playing MineCraft, as they usually did, when Tommy made a bet that he wouldn't be able to play as well if it was in first person. Which in turn, had sparked a bunch of requests for some VR playthroughs. While yes, (U/N) did in fact have a VR headset, he wasn't keen on getting it out with his current set-up.

          "God damn it, fuck face, now everyone wants a VR stream." He pinched his nose bridge, checking the sub count with his lips pursed in a tight line after another moment in solidarity. His eyes scanned the chat for a second, "Damn you, Thomas. Alright!" The australian clasped his hands together, continuing with a curt, " Since we're at... sixty thousand subs currently, I'll play some MineCraft VR at either 70 thousand or eighty thousand, depends on how quick we hit it. I'm not really in the mood for a VR stream." He pointed at the webcam, "Mods, I trust that you'll change the sub count so I can absolutely destroy this...person in a game of BedWars."

"You ready to eat those words, Tommy?"

≪ ━━━━ஓ๑°♟°๑ஓ ━━━━≫

rose speaks!

welcome, welcome! i'm rose, or rosuzen, one of the writers of this fanfiction. you'll meet the others later on, i'm just here to greet you!

hope you enjoy!!