♟°》ᴄнαρтєя 𝟸

𝙽𝚘𝚝-𝚜𝚘 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐

≪ ━━━━ஓ๑°♟°๑ஓ ━━━━≫

(N/n) watched as the door to the building opened up slowly which caused the male to furrow up his eyebrows a bit.

Familiarity seemed to come across his face when he saw two people that looked like different versions of himself.

"Hello," (N/n) greeted but was only given silence as the two gave him strange looks while holding weapons in their hands.

'Damn it, I didn't think that I would have to use THAT tongue,'

"⍑𝙹 ᔑ∷ᒷ ||𝙹⚍?"

"Who are you?"

One of them had rudely asked, causing (N/n) to frown a bit.

"(リ/リ), ∴⍑𝙹 ᔑ∷ᒷ ||𝙹⚍ ℸ ̣ ∴𝙹?"

"(N/n), who are you two?"

"⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ⍑ᒷꖎꖎ ↸╎↸ ||𝙹⚍ ᓵ𝙹ᒲᒷ ⎓∷𝙹ᒲ?" One of them had hissed a bit.

"Where the hell did you come from?"

"ᔑリ╎ ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ リᔑᒲᒷᓭ?"

"Can I have names?"

The two new people continued to glare or just stare at (N/n) in silence.

(N/n)'s dull (E/c) orbs stared blankly at the two before them

The duo shared a look when they realized that the male before them almost looked like them which confused them even more.

"(ᔑ/リ)," one of them had finally introduced.

"(A/n),"

(N/n) glanced at the other with furrowed eyebrows, hoping to get an answer at least.

"(⚍/リ)," the other had answered with a weary look on their face.

"(U/n,)"

(N/n) wasn't gonna lie, he found this extremely strange.

Like wouldn't anyone else find it strange when they find two people that look almost exactly like them.

"Gosh, it's been so long since I've used this..." (N/n) mumbled with furrowed eyebrows as he glanced between the two.

He felt annoyed at the fact he was a bit rusty since he got used to speaking English.

(N/n) looked back at the duo in silence.

He didn't like speaking much in his normal tongue in the first place seeing as it's not even needed here.

"╎リᒷᒷ↸ ||𝙹⚍ ℸ ̣ ∴𝙹 ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᓵ𝙹ᒲᒷ ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ ᒲᒷ," (N/n) had ordered.

"I need you two to come with me,"

Distraught crossed the duo's faces when they heard that.

"∴⍑|| ᓭ⍑𝙹⚍ꖎ↸ ∴ᒷ

"Why should we?"

(N/n) understood why the two were cautious at this seeing as he would be too.

"╎ ∴ᔑᓭ ℸ ̣ 𝙹ꖎ↸ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ᓭ𝙹ᒲᒷℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣ ᒲ||ᓭℸ ̣ ᒷ∷╎𝙹⚍ᓭ ⍑ᔑ↸ ⍑ᔑ!¡!¡ᒷリᒷ↸ 𝙹⍊ᒷ∷ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑∷𝙹⚍⊣⍑ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ʖ𝙹∷↸ᒷ∷ᓭ 𝙹⎓ sᓵ⍑ꖎᔑℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ 'ᓭ ℸ ̣ ᒷ∷∷╎ℸ ̣ 𝙹∷||."