♟ °》ᴄнαρтєя 𝟻

𝚄𝚗𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

≪ ━━━━ஓ๑°♟°๑ஓ ━━━━≫

(N/n) gazed at the guard in silence as they babbled about their life.

"Anyways, anything new from Lord Schlatt?" The guard had asked, glancing up towards the double hybrid beside them.

The (H/c)ette of a double hybrid shook their head before frowning a bit.

The guard nervously chuckled as they held a thoughtful look on their face.

Dull (E/c) orbs seem to look around for a bit due to boredom.

(N/n) didn't like talking to the guards seeing as they would always ramble on about their lives while working with Schlatt.

"(N/n)," a familiar voice called out which caused the said male to perk up a bit and turn their attention to the person that had called their name.

(N/n) turned his head to look over and saw Quackity walking up to him.

"Schlatt wanted me to give you this," Quackity states before holding out a rolled up piece of paper.

With furrowed eyebrows, (N/n) took the paper and looked back at Quackity, wondering if the other knew.

Quackity shook his head and shrugged, "You should open it and see what the letter's about."

After that, (N/n) watched as Quackity left so he turned his attention towards the rolled up letter and untied it.

Opening it all the way, a barely noticeable surprised look crossed his face which caused the (H/c)ette's eyebrows to scrunch up.

'A mission?'

The mission didn't go into much except that it was supposed to show the validation of both (U/n) and (A/n).

(N/n) didn't know what this mission was supposed to be since it just talked about how the two would be able to be useful in the future.

'Time to go find them, I guess.'

(N/n) rolled the letter back up and went off to find the two new people that he had brought to Schlatt.

≪ ━━━━ஓ๑°♟°๑ஓ ━━━━≫

Punz gazed at his wrapped up wounds and frowned.

He had almost gotten killed by (U/n) since he saw (N/n) in him.

Punz was lucky that they both agreed on not killing each other with the last couple of minutes between them.

Footsteps caught his attention causing him to perk up and saw the familiar figure of (N/n).

He quickly got up onto his feet, wincing a bit at the pain that shot up through his bruising body.

(N/n) seemed to realize the pained look on Punz's face and gave a disappointed look to the younger.

Punz just responded with a small pout on his lips before giving a small painful smile.

"Did Schlatt do something? Or was it Quackity?" Punz asked.

"Both," (N/n) simply answered.

Punz stared at the taller one in pure confusion.

'What does he mean by both?'

(N/n) then handed over the piece of paper that he was given by Quackity who was told to give it to him by Schlatt.

Punz opened the letter and gazed at the words that were written on it.

"So, a mission with (U/n) and (A/n)?" Punz asked, while rereading over the words on the piece of paper.

"Do you know why he wants you to bring them with you? Doesn't he realize that your missions could kill a person if they're not careful?" Punz continued on.

(N/n) sweatdropped at the male before him continued to ramble on.

"I mean, yeah! I went on missions with you that also nearly killed me due to the stupidity of placing traps by the targets. But still, is he really that dumb and stupid to send them with you?!" Punz finished off his ranting.

"Probably, but do you know where (U/n) and (A/n) are at?" (N/n) mumbled out.

Punz gave a defeated sigh, knowing that he wouldn't be able to change the other's mind.

"They're probably in one of their training rooms? I mean, Schlatt did basically give them separate ones," Punz had answered this time instead of ranting.

(N/n) responded with just a head nod while retrieving the mission letter back from Punz.

"Are you going to keep them in the shadows about the mission or tell them about it?" Punz questioned.

(N/n) thought for a bit as he placed the letter in a bag that laid on his hip.

"I'll have to tell them about it," he answered.

Punz nodded his head, "You better be careful."

"I will."

The younger just responded with a silent huff before silently accepting what the other had said.

"Now go, you know how Schlatt wants everything done quickly."

"Right, see you later."

"Bye."

Punz watched as the taller male left him.

He sat back down while grunting in pain.

'He better be okay, because I'll slap him if he doesn't.'

≪ ━━━━ஓ๑°♟°๑ஓ ━━━━≫

(N/n) gazed at the door in silence.

He had asked Quackity where he could find one of the people that he had brought in.

The male then opened the door, which captured the other's attention from inside the room.

(N/n) didn't seem bothered by the heat that blazed heavily down on his skin.

"We have a mission, all three of us."

≪ ━━━━ஓ๑°♟°๑ஓ ━━━━≫

Wolf speaks!

How are you guys doing? This chapter is a bit mysterious ya know? A mission will be popping up for (A/n), (U/n), and (N/n) soon! I hope that every single one of you are taking care of yourselves :3