𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

𝐼𝑟𝑖𝑠 𝐾𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

Feeling wind hit their face as Christian and Iris walk down the stairs of his jet. Iris fixing her hat on her head, it was freezing cold in Italy. Christian helps Iris put her bags in the back of the trunk where Minor was in the driver's seat with bulged eyes looking at christian, minor turns back and sighs. They both get into the car and christian huffs.

"Are you ready to meet my friends?" Iris teased as she poked his stomach. Christian slaps her hand away, iris smacked her lips, turning her head then looking right back at Christian.

"I don't want to see those bitc-... girls. I'm only coming to italy for a vacation... and i want to be around you so" he shrugs

Iris cooed "you must love my ass huh?" she teased again. Christian cringed at the word 'love'

"I like being around you.. Like I said." Christian nods, he looks out the window and touches the bottom of his stomach, he feels his burn marks then quickly takes his hand off them. He looks at iris and smirks. "Want to have a quickie?"

"Christian.." iris rolled her eyes. Christian took his two pointer finger roughly turning iriss face towards his, they came face to face. "What if minor-"

"Minor can't see shit behind that little black window. we have our little space, it's just me.. And you." He nods. He glides his hand over her thigh. Iris felt a tingle go down her spine just feeling his touch, she never knows how to act anytime he touches her. He kisses down her neck, grabbing her arm and slowly making her straddle his lap. Christian cups her cheeks as he leaves his territory marks on her neck, iris bites her lip letting out a soft moan.

Iris slightly rode his waist as their lips were still attached, she quickly took off her long coat throwing it on the back seat. Dior squeezed her ass, he stopped to take off his belt from his trousers. Pulling out his dick, its huge veins popped out, iris slightly swallowed a gulp at how big it got and how it fit in her the first time they had sex. Iris rolls up her dress, Christian aims his dick with his waist ramming it inside of iris. His eyes shut tight going inside of her, she felt and tight.

"Mm" he groans. All of a sudden, a voice comes on in the car speakers.

"Iris Cressida Keating, not in my damn car! Break it up!" Minor says. The both of them look around seeing that the little window WAS closed. Iris then remembered Minor is very strict and he had cameras... everywhere in the car.

Iris got off christian and he sucked his teeth in annoyance "it's alright, baby. Let his ass watch."

"Ew, christian." Iris rolls her eyes pulling up her black dress. It was really silent for a while until Christian looked at her and smirked, Iris didi a double take at Christian and frowned.

"What?"

"Cressida?" Christian smiles and laughed "What a nice middle name"

Iris smiles seeing him laughing, his deep dimples, his freckles, his white smile. "Shut up, I'd love to know what your middle name is!"

Christian stopped laughing and looked away from her. Iris nodded and laughed. Christian thumped her on the top of her head and she rubbed it. She pulled his finger, Dior took his leg kicking her on her thigh. Iris laughs at the pain, she lifts her leg up getting ready to kick him back but he grabs her leg flipping her over, Iris hits the hard ground of the car. She holds her head, Christian laughs.

"That's what you get." Christian says to her. She chuckles as she gets up back in her seat, she "accidently" swings her coat in his face. Christian smacks his lip "yo."

"Aw. I'm sorry, did I hit your eye with my zipper?" she fake apologized.

Christian squints his eyes. Iris looks at him the same way, they have an intense staring contest. Iris got tired feeling her eyes start to burn, she blinked.