Two years later...

For any Voldy lovers out there I would suggest the video above, (no worries its clean!) 

+~+~+~+~+~+

Rubin Raywood looked around, he could have sworn that the negotiator would be here by now.

 Black mailing the Dark Lord was never a good idea, but just the thought of all the riches that would await him if he succeeded. He could even demand to be moved up into the inner circle, Power and riches, two things that he would do anything for. 

There was a soft rustling behind him, he turned to see a cloaked figure approaching. Rubin spread his arms and smiled, "You must be the negotiator." He called, trying to make his voice sound booming and commanding, The figure shook his head, almost pityingly "No....I'm the Assassin." It leapt forward, kicking him to the ground in one swift movement, before grabbing his neck and twisting it in a single fluid motion. 

Rubin swayed softly before collapsing. His vision started to fuzz over, the last thing that he saw was a glimpse of the famed Silver Skull mask.

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

James Potter looked around. Ever since the long string of assassinations had begun he had been struck with the powerful feeling of, "I'm next." 

But nothing had happened so far, despite them losing over thirty order members to what was becoming known as the Silver Skull Assassin.

 Usually, he wasn't scared of measly shadow killers, but this one was different. 

They rarely used unforgivables, their methods being much.... Bloodier... 

Part of him had always wondered if it had been that very wizard who had murdered his only son... it was rather unlike the dark lord to leave no trace that any unforgivable was successfully cast. 

James sighed remembering little Harry, the child had been so perfect, rarely ever cried, was incredible on the small broom that they had given him, and was (More-so than anything) calm. 

James rarely cried, and that was no exception. Lily on the other hand was still super sensitive about it. Even when their other son Leo brought them so much joy. He sighed again and brought his attention back to the Order meeting. 

"-This is no laughing matter Sirius, we still have no idea who this Assassin is working for, we have lost many Order Members, besides, we have even found a few dead Death Eaters..." Sirius snorted, "I know I know... This is a very.... Sirius matter..." James chuckled softly to himself, after realizing that he was the only one. 

Sirius crossed his arms and muttered "Tough crowd". Mcgonigal cleared her throat and continued, "We could just be dealing with a simple hired killer, possibly the work of some crime lord-" 

"CRIME LORD?" Roared moody, "THIS SO CALLED SIMPLE ASSASSIN HAS TAKEN OUT TWENTY ORDER MEMBERS AND OVER FOURTY MINISTRY WORKERS! THIS IS NO SIMPLE ASSASSIN! THIS IS THE WORK OF VOLDEMORT HIMSELF!" Once Moody's rant was done the order remained in silence, James sighed again. Even he didn't realize that it was that bad. 

"I know who he is..." The order turned their heads to face Remus, their old friend was worriedly twiddling his thumbs and his legs shook unconsciously, he took a deep breath before speaking, his voice little more than a whisper, "It's The Dark Lord's son..." He ducked his head and waited to get yelled at or something but the order just laughed. 

 Even Micgogogal snorted softly, "I'm not kidding!" Lupin tried, "Rumors have floated around, especially among werewolves... Greyback has been bragging about training "The Son", as he called him..." That made them quiet. The silence lasted a moment longer as each member began drawing up pictures of what that could mean for them, each one more worrying than the last...