Chapter 3

Tempest POV

I was heading to my day job that nobody knows about except me.

I sing a coffee shop called Hilton's and I get paid 100 dollars everyday just to sing there.

15 minutes later I'm here and the owner came up to me and gave me a hug and said " you look beautiful as always" then he smiled at me.

" aww thank you Xavier your always so sweet me" I said.

" ofc Miss. Coleman" Xavier then kissed my hand and ask me if I wanted anything and I just told him "a water would be good thank you".

He then brought back me a water and that when a couple of people came in finally and sat down.

I then went into the back until more people came and then Xavier went on the stage and said " hello ladies and gentlemen welcome or welcome back to Hilton's today singer is beautiful and got all the curves in the right places and sing's like a angel every clap for Tempest Coleman".

Everyone then started clapping and cheering I then came out on the stage " hello everyone I'm tempest and today I'll be singing Good Woman by La'porsha Renae".

(A/N: What her voice sounds like if your curious 😊)

After I was done singing the song everyone cheered and clapped " thank you" I said and walked off the stage.

I then grabbed my stuff and was about to leave until Xavier stop me and said " hey tempest are you doing anything tomorrow".

I then nodded my head no and the next thing he said had me shocked " well.. would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow night.. and here my number by the way". Xavier said and smiled at me.

I said "sure as long as you drop me off work at 10 o clock" Xavier nodded his head yes and then we parted our ways.

I then got into my car and drove off.

Apollo POV

1 week later

I've been thinking about thickums gorgeous as for a whole week now so I knew I had to go to her work today to see if she was there because me not seeing her is killing me.

So I got out my bed and got into my shower and got out 30 minutes later and drove to the club tempest told me she work at.

1 hour later

1 hour later

I'm now here and went and sense I'm well known thank to my father I don't have to wait in line.

I then was in the club and seeing girls on the pole and a couple guys at the bar I then was looking around me to try and find her.

I then seen this skinny girl come up to me and say " may I help her sir".

I nodded my head yes and said " I'm looking for tempest Coleman is she here".

She nodded her head yes and said " yes she here she lunch break right now.. I can go tell her you want to see here though... what your name sir".

I told her my name and then she walked off I then sat down at a table waited for thickums to come out.

15 minutes later I seen my baby come and look at me I then told her with my finger to come here.

She then was walking towards me and " Apollo what you doing here" she said.

" well I forgot to ask you for your number last week beautiful and I was wondering if we could get to know each other more".

And the next thing she said had me pissed of she said " Well I can give you my number but we can only friends sense I'm seeing someone right now I'm sorry Apollo".

She then placed her hand on mind and smiled at me and gave me her number.

She then got up and gave me a hug and walked off.

But before she walked off to far I yelled " what this dude name that your talking to".

" Xavier" tempest said and the time she said his name I wanted to kill him just by hearing his name.

Because tempest may not know it but Xavier is my ex best friend because he had sex with my ex girlfriend that I was thinking about proposing to her until I cut them both off.

And also Xavier always been a man whore even when we we're friends he couldn't keep his dick in his pants if he wanted to.

But I haven't seen him in about 6 years after that messy situation I was in but I guess today I'm gonna have to pay him a visit.

Because I know for one thing for sure ain't nobody gonna hurt my baby girl.

Author note: hey y'all so Ik it been a minute I'm sorry I've been busy editing and working on my other books and also because if personal reason I've been super busy and I'm sorry but I hope this makes up for it love y'all

Btw this is what Xavier hill and Mai Jenkins Apollo ex gf looks like

Xavier

Mai