Chapter 5

Tempest POV

Apollo was on the phone with me and he seem kinda angry so I was trying to clam him and eventually it worked and he seemed more clam now he then told me what my address was because he wanted to see me I then told him my address and he said he was on his way and that was are end of the call I then told my sister I was leaving and she gave me a hug and said bye I then got into my car a drove off before Apollo was there. I then arrived and opened my door Apollo then texted me saying he'll be there in 5 minutes i then like the massage and got myself a drink before he came over I then heard a knock on the door and I knew it was Apollo i then opened the door and it was definitely him I then smiled and said " come in" he then walked in and then I closed the door i then see Apollo looking at me in a way I've never seen before. I then blushed and said "I'm gonna go get change I'll be right back" I smiled then walked away into the hallway into my room and all I could think of is the way Apollo looked at me he looked at me like he was hungry or something but idk because I've never had someone look at me like that before even Xavier didn't look at me like that ever so now I'm here thinking about what is wrong with Apollo and why he was looking at me like that. But I then change into my cozy bra and panties then I put on a robe and walked out my room down the hallway again I then seen Apollo sitting on the couch on his phone

 But I then change into my cozy bra and panties then I put on a robe and walked out my room down the hallway again I then seen Apollo sitting on the couch on his phone

He then looked up at me and gave me that look again and I started blushing I then asked "would you like anything Apollo". Apollo then said " yeah I'm hungry" while he was looking at me and I then nodded my head a headed to the fridge I then ask him what he wanted to eat  and what Apollo next said made my heart beat fast.

" I want to eat you if that fine with you" and I was such in shock to where I didn't know what to say and Apollo said straight up " listen beautiful I want you and I need you in my life even if that means we have to take it slow I don't care I'm down with whatever your down with thickums".

"Apollo I would love to get to know you more but I'm looking for a committed serious relationship".

Apollo then said "me to and like I said I want and need you in my life and I'm not here to play games with you" I then had a shocked face and said well I'm looking forward to getting to know you then Apollo.

Apollo Pov
2 months later

Me and tempest have been getting to know each other for a good 2 months now and I can see that she comfortable around me because she does wired dances moves around me and whenever I'm at her house she usually wear less clothing and she way more cl...

Me and tempest have been getting to know each other for a good 2 months now and I can see that she comfortable around me because she does wired dances moves around me and whenever I'm at her house she usually wear less clothing and she way more clingy but I love it though and I wouldn't change a damn thing about my thickums. I then see her walk downstairs already in her orange dress ready for our date night also the day I'm claiming her as my girlfriend.

I then ask you ready beautiful and she nods her head and blushed then I hold her hand and we drove to bones which is a very popular restaurant in Atlanta and they got the best food.

30 minutes later we arrive and I open the door for tempest and help her out and then I hold her hand and we walk in and the host came up to us and said "why hello again Mr. Smith nice to see you again come right this way" tempest seemed shocked that the host knew me but what she don't know is that I come here often.

I then pulled the chair out for her and she smiled at me and sat down then I sat down and the host then said "alright what can I get for you both" tempest ask for shrimp and steak also a tropical mimosa and I just asked here what I usually get here and that is lobster a mac and cheese with bacon and beer.

She then said alright that will be done in about 30 minutes and we both said ok and thank you and while we were waiting for our I looked at tempest and said I'm my head "damn she really is looking stunning and so sexy but she probably knows that" I then kiss her hand a couple of times and she blushes I then think this the perfect to ask her to be my girlfriend.

I then say " tempest I know we only know each other for 2 months but it feels like I've known you forever and ain't no girl in the world make me feel like this before you make me want to become a better man for you and our future kids if we have any and when your not around me I feel lost like I lost something and you make me soft and before I meet you I was closed off and had my walls up but when she your beautiful face all my walls started crashing down and your so easy to talk to like you don't judge me what do ever I love everything about you inside and out tempest Coleman so with this being said will you be my girlfriend as I got on my knees and showed her my promise ring to her that I'll never leave and I will always protect her and reassure her and keep her safe".

She then was crying and some people were cheering tempest then said " yes I'll absolutely be your girlfriend" and I put the ring on her and she put her arms around me and gave me a kiss and said I love you and right as she said that I wanted to bend her over table right there and then because this was the first time she said I love you to me I then pick her up and I didn't care who was watching and gave her a passionate kiss and whisper to her " you better be on all 4 when we get home" and she giggle and smirked at me and said "yes sir".

Author note: hey y'all Ik it been a minute sense I've uploaded on this book and I'm sorry I've just my life be so busy and I've also been on writing block with this book because I couldn't think of any idea about this chapter and I'm sorry but I hope y'all enjoyed and thank y'all for the support and love, love y'all

Btw this is what tempest promise ring look like if your curious