☂︎ ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑. . . .

𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖, I do not have any sort of authority to the series or to the characters

𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖, I do not have any sort of authority to the series or to the characters. All rights of the official characters, main plot, and main dialogue explicitly belong to the respectful owners, Gerard Way and the producers of Netflix. However, I do retain Zero Hargrevees/The Reader and and her plot, along with the social interactions she comes to have with the characters

Now, let's get into the guidelines.

♾ 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔

Taking from Lemony Snicket, If you are interested in stories with happy endings, then you would be better off somewhere else. In this story, not only is there no happy ending, there is no happy beginning and very few happy things in the middle. I would advise all our readers to turn away immediately and read something more pleasant instead. This story will be dreadful, melancholy and calamitous, a word which here means "dreadful and melancholy." That is because not very many happy things happened in the life of Zero Hargreeves.

🦍𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐋/𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃

Zero will NOT engage romantically with ANY of  the characters currently involved with the adaptation franchise. Zero is a complicated individual whom has of little sexual or romantic attraction to the people she knows or meets, and is perfectly fine with just having platonic relations(and also the main fact that Zero is just a 13 year-old minor, mentally and physically. I will explain why that is if you guys haven't read my former book). This statement is mainly aimed at her siblings. And the fact that I 90% believe that Allison and Luther are some form of incest/semi-incest. the other 10% is "technically, they're not related biologically."

This is also due to the fact that I heavily headcannon Zero as being on the Aro/Ace spectrum, BUT for you guys as the readers I'll leave her romantic preference up FOR YOUR INTERPRETATION!!!

But either way, I will not tolerate it in this book, besides when there are some Luther and Allison scenes, but that's it, alright? Good. Now, I can write an Umbrella Academy character specific fanfic, but the reader will not have any familial relations to the Hargreeves' whatsoever. You'll also have to ask me bit later because, this book is one of my first fanfics and I'm not sure if I'm ready to start making those kinds of books on characters yet, so I hope you guys understand my reasoning.

FORCED ISOLATION RESEARCH
I've been looking through my former fic in terms of Zero's isolation ever since her siblings left. In this book I want to make the character recover and coping as realistic as possible, so I've been doing research on what isolation does to the mind, so Zero will have moments where she won't be able to process what's going on and will be socially inept when interacting.

WARNING AND TRIGGERS
Please be advised that this series deals the major subjects of gaslighting, manipulation, and forced isolation . It won't be justified nor glorified. But I will inform that the subject will be touched on and hinted in some flashbacks, since this is a major part of Zero's backstory. If you are uneasy or uncomfortable on these three subjects, then I would advise you to read no further, for this story might not be for you. And if I may, I would like to apologize.

TRIGGER WARNINGS IN THE SHOW: The following will contain violence, suicide, fear, substances, language, smoking, MATURE CONTENT, death, depression, sad times, potential severe gore later on, TRAUMA.

ADDED ON TRIGGERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE READER/ZERO: The following for Zero's character contains forced social isolation, gaslighting, social anxiety, Cognitive decline, Blackouts, Dementia, abandonment issues, attachment issues, hallucinations, drug abuse, sensory overload, ptsd, mentions of psychosis, gore, split personality

DEDICATION
I just want give a grateful thank you to all the people who read my other fanfic and are taking your time to read this one. As for new readers, welcome to my book and I hope that you'll enjoy reading it. This book is dedicated to all the people who read my other book and inspired me to do this rewrite.

ADDITIONAL NOTES:

The Reader will go by Zero until further notice.

• Use of She/They Pronouns with Zero's character

• Diego is gonna be kind've a dick but only for a little bit though.

• Zero is gonna be so done with her family's shit.

• Zero really despises Lila(Or LIE-LA as she calls her)

• Mind you that even though it may seem like one of her most wholesome relationships, her relationship with Ben is her most toxic one besides Reginald. Look I would definitely say that this is one of her top five relationships BUT it's probably going to be her most complicated one.

• Random 4th wall breaks(Later seasons)

• I'm gonna say this again!!! THIS IS NOT, I REPEAT, NOT A FIVE X READER BOOK. Now it can be considered a Five x Reader in a platonic/familial way since Five is probably going to be her most healthiest relationship in this book, but otherwise, this is NOT a Five x Reader(romantically).

 Now it can be considered a Five x Reader in a platonic/familial way since Five is probably going to be her most healthiest relationship in this book, but otherwise, this is NOT a Five x Reader(romantically)