𝕻ʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ

IN AN INEXPLICABLE WORLDWIDE EVENT, At the same time that "Tusslin' Tom" Gurney defeated the space-squid from Rigel X-9 with a flying atomic elbow in an exhibition wrestling match, on the 12th hour on the first day of October 1989, forty-three chi...

IN AN INEXPLICABLE WORLDWIDE EVENT, At the same time that "Tusslin' Tom" Gurney defeated the space-squid from Rigel X-9 with a flying atomic elbow in an exhibition wrestling match, on the 12th hour on the first day of October 1989, forty-three children were spontaneously birthed around the world in a seemingly random occurrence, to women who'd previously shown no signs of pregnancy, most of them single. Most of the children that survived were subsequently abandoned or put up for adoption. The mothers have solemn been known to have have kept the children.

One day, a world renowned scientist and wealthy entrepreneur; Inventor of the The Mobile Umbrella Communicator, and Clever Crisp Cereal. Olympic Gold Medalist and recipient of the Nobel Prize for his work in the ceberal advancement of the chimpanzee. For some reasons unknown, Sir Reginald Hargreeves set out with his bodyguard Abhijat aboard his favorite private vessel, The Minerva. to locate and adopt as many children as possible.

He got seven of them

In the shadowy world of the Umbrella Academy, the children were more than just gifted individuals with extraordinary powers. They were pawns in a game of cosmic proportions, symbols of a higher purpose that extended far beyond their own individuality.

Assigned codenames by their enigmatic and formidable father, Sir Reginald Hargreeves, the children were ranked 00.01 through 00.07 according to their perceived usefulness, their powers and abilities carefully calibrated to meet the needs of a world on the brink of cataclysmic change.

But Hargreeves' plans were shrouded in mystery, his motives obscured by a veil of secrecy that left the children wondering about their true purpose and place in the world.

And so it was that Sir Reginald held a press conference in Stockholm, his face stern and unyielding as he faced a sea of journalists, each one hungry for answers.

"Why have you adopted these children?" asked Cosimo De'Lostrono, a journalist from Milan, his voice ringing out like a challenge in the tense silence of the room.

And yet, Hargreeves' only explanation was a cryptic one, a simple statement that belied the complexity of his plans and the depth of his ambitions. "To save the world," he said, his eyes shining with an intensity that left no doubt as to his commitment to his cause.

Sir Reginald Hargreaves stood before a waiting crowd, his eyes shining with pride and determination. His chest and shoulders were held high, his posture exuding a sense of authority and power that left no doubt as to his dominance.

"Our world is changing," he began, his voice ringing out like a clarion call, the strength and conviction in his words enough to silence the large crowd of people gathered before him. "Has changed. And yet, there are some among us who are gifted with abilities far beyond the ordinary. I have adopted seven such children."