20: Sports Fest Pt. 3

"Oh and Cotton! Call me Kaya, ok?" Ichigo, no, Kaya says to me before I walk out the door. "Oki then call me Iris!" I smile. I could see small tears form in her eyes and a smile across her face. "Do great out there!" I say leaving the room. I walk back to the stands where my class was and take a seat next to Ochaco. "Hey, that fight against Bakugo...you did so well Ochaco I'm proud of you!!" I say giving my friend a tight squeeze. Kaya was against someone from 1-B so I thought she would do well if they know each other's quirks and weaknesses but was also worried for her a bit since her opponent might know the same things. 

I could spot two certain pink-haired persons from across the stadium and realized it was mom and Mia which meant dad was at the cafe's food stand. Kaya comes out of the fight winning and when she walks back to her class' stand I stand and look over giving her congrats. The second bracket fights canceled and the last one would determine who would win and who wouldn't. It was me against Kaya and to be honest I was both excited and nervous to fight against her. We stand across from each other and I look her in the eyes. Her eyes were filled with determination like she had to prove something to someone.

We get the go-ahead and she throws something at me, it was moving too fast for me to see what, and I dodge it but it cuts a few hairs off. Holy cow! It was moving so fast it cut my hair! I say to myself as I run at the white-haired girl. I quickly make a pin on my skin and use it to pin her shirt down. I slide to where she was standing in the beginning and turn to see she has stood again. Damn! She's fast. I say to myself trying to think of something else to use that wouldn't be my sleep quirk or would hurt her bad.

I took too long to think and realize I was out of bounds. I look over at Kaya who has a smirk on her face. I smirk back at her and she walks over to me. "Good fight it was an honor to fight such a great opponent." She says extending her arm. "You too! It was amazing seeing you fight. You have a lot of skill!" I smile shaking her hand. We both head back to our stands and then the other fights go on my favorite from the few was Todoroki vs. Bakugo. Such skill, the both of them have. 

Then it was the award ceremony. I look around our group and notice Iida was gone. "Hey Midoriya, do you know where Iida went?" I ask the green boy who was sat behind me. "He said he had some business to attend to regarding his brother." The boy says. "Okay, thanks!" I say sitting back in my seat. Iida's brother is the Pro-Hero Ingenium and his family is real famous almost like Todoroki who's dad is Endeavor. I despise that hero such a dick! 

All Might was there to give out the medals and Bakugo had to be chained up because of his anger. Iida and Tokoyami had gotten third, Todoroki second, Bakugo first, and Kaya fourth although she didn't get a medal I was still happy for her. It took force for All Might to put the medal on Bakugo. That kid needs anger management classes... I say to myself.  

The UA Sports Festival concludes and we were asked to head back to our classes. I stopped by one of the girls who was an actual cheerleader and was assigned the job if I could keep my uniform to which she said yes so I took it and went back with my classmates. I stopped in the hall after leaving the girl's bathroom and saw Kaya in the hallway. "Hey, Ichigo I mean...Kaya!!" I said waving to the girl holding both my cheer uniform and my gym uniform on my arm trying not to drop them.

"Oh, hey Iris." She says. "Hey what's that orange uniform?" She asks pointing to the orange-colored top and skirt. "Oh well it was a trick two of the boys in my class played on the girls but I like the uniform so I asked to keep it." I say. "Oh! Well, it was cute on you!" She says. My inner Bisexual has a panic attack my cheeks turn rosy. "Oh, yeah I mean I was okay looking...what was I going to ask you? Oh! Yeah, I wanted to know if you would like to come to my house to watch a movie with me, my classmates, and Pony?!" I ask.