Chapter 3

Time skip ~

It was Saturday and their anniversary, taeyang opens his eyes and check his side , empty.
He smiled bitterly and woke up.

he wondered if Hwiyoung remember that today is their 5th anniversary, taeyang shake his negative thoughts away, he got out of the bed and did his morning routine and headed to buy cake and gift for the younger, the bakery was close to Chani and Rowoon's dorm, Rowoon is his other friend that he met in university. Rowoon has been always supported their relationship but lately he has being weird, like hes hiding something from me. But it's okay he'll tell me when he's ready. it's been while he hasn't met with Rowoon so he thought he'll check on him today. Poor boy.

He took the cake and goes to Rowoon's dorm. he was about to knock but the door was open so he thought maybe someone forget to lock the door. he entered the dorm , he goes to Rowoon's room but Rowoon wasn't there then when he was about to go he heard muffled moans... wtf he thought maybe it's Chani, but then he heard Hwiyoung's name, he stopped in his tracks. Who tf is masturbating While thinking about Hwiyoung. The door was slightly open He didn't wanted to look but he can't help his curiousity, curiosity killed the cat:) there he saw his boyfriend Kim Hwiyoung was fucking his best friend kang Chani, He froze in his track. Wtf he was stunned.. he knew this was coming but he didn't he'd feel this like someone repeatedly stabbing your heart.  tears started to form in his eyes. His mouth was opening and closing mimic a fish underwater. The cake slipped out of his hands and dropped onto the floor. Hwiyoung looked up to see what the noise was and was met with the teary eyes . Taeyang couldn't stop his sobs. Hwiyoung saw tears stream down his boyfriend's face. He looked back down at his best friend aka chain who he had pinned on the wall. He pulled away and fixed his pants. Chani quickly reached for his shirt that Hwiyoung had thrown, Hwiyoung was frozen too. He knew his boyfriend would find out sooner or later, but he didn't know it would hurt him this much to see the male crying. He quickly came out of the room and stepped closer wanting to touch his boyfriend "hyung..". Taehyung stuck out his hand to prevent Hwiyoung from coming closer And he run away because that's was a lot for him.

Omgggg 32 reads aaaaa !!

Edited : help- why I cringed reading it...