Chapter 4

He was walking with a lot of thoughts, he knew this was coming but it would come this soon he didn't know that, he didn't know that it'll hurt like bitch seeing your boyfriend fucking someone in front of eyes. the tears were falling, he was hurt. very badly, he couldn't stop crying, his heart was torn, his chest clenched and he could feel his heart breaking into million pieces.

Why did Hwiyoung did this ? Was he not enough? Was he not good enough ? If Hwiyoung is tired of their relationship he could just breakup with him ? Why did he have to cheat on him like that ? Is Chani didn't know Hwiyoung was in relationship? Stupid taeyang thought about himself. He was always so stupid. So stupid to believe people easily. Stupid treat people well, when everyone does is hurt him . Like Hwiyoung did. He thought Hwiyoung was different. He thought Hwiyoung love him but boy how wrong he was, why did he have to do like this ?
Taeyang was feeling like he's in a nightmare And he would wake up and feel relieved that it was a all dream, but the pain he was feeling was too real to be dream .

suddenly it started raning, he smiled bitterly like the weather is also sad like him. he arrived at his apartment, he Throw his bag and goes to his room lay down on his bed, he just laid there and wished Hwiyoung would come after him and tell him that he was sorry and it's a prank... he was hurt worse then anything anyone could imagine. his head was pounding, his heart was aching, his eyes were hurting from crying but the tears still falling, he was tired, and he closed his eyes.

..........

It's been a week since this all happened, taeyang stopped going to the university and the dance studio, he was at his apartment all day, his brother zuho had come and asked him what's wrong , but he couldn't Answer him. He was ashamed. But Zuho knows something wrong but he didn't wanted to make the sad boy more sad so he just let it be.

the next morning he woke up with a headache, his eyes were still hurting, he showered and goes outside, he have something important to do today, it took him one week to take this decision, but it'll be better for him. He thought he can play with me like a toy he thought and chuckled bitterly. today he will break up with Hwiyoung, he should've have from the start when Hwiyoung changed...but why cry over spilled milk? He's too good for Hwiyoung, Hwiyoung doesn't deserve him, call him selfish but that's what he's trying to tell himself. Keyword: trying . He will set Hwiyoung free so he can fuck whoever he want without the (not single ) tag. He can't take this anymore, he will end this pain, but that's not you want his mind said . He wants to be with Hwiyoung, he want to spend his life with Hwiyoung, wants to get married. Have some kids and 2 cats. Grow old together and die together. Maybe that's not Hwiyoung wanted. He shouldn't be selfish and cage someone who don't love him back. if Hwiyoung was happy with Chani then let it be , he doesn't need him. He doesn't need Hwiyoung.

I hope you enjoyed ~

Edited