Transported...

Huh...strange, I thought staring up at the sky, I should have been panicking about right now, about where I am at, who I was, and all that.

But I was calm, completely calm, sure I was surprised to find myself as killer sans, I mean who wouldn't be surprised to be human one day and wake up as killer sans of all monsters?

Unfortunately I was not feeling anything right now, was this how killer feels or was this just me? I couldn't tell right now and shrugged it off.

I know I became killer sans before he even joins nightmare side, I wonder what I should do? I mean it could be fun to side with nightmare for a bit, depending on the multiverse of course, like if it was an original one where nightmare didn't care about the balance, it would be fun for a little bit.

But if it was a forced god multiverse, it wouldn't be that much fun to me and I will have sided with the forced god though.

But that also made me wonder if this was a forced god multiverse, who was the forced god? Ink? Error? Or both?

I'll have to spy around on both sides before getting my answers, either way I'll help both sides without them seeing me and I grinned.

Time to cause some chaos, I thought and took off, just right before Dream and nightmare who had been tracking me for some time now, appeared where killer had just left with a frown on their faces.

I smiled, it will be interesting to see what multiverse this is, if it's fallen star sans multiverse, I'm going to take my time ripping the fallen star sans apart, I always hated that multiverse because of them being a fallen star sans.

Sure they get some pain and grief, but it wasn't the same as what nightmare and his gang went through and they fallen star sans are fu**ing idiots.

To me, if that is my multiverse, I'll get the bad sans to not care anymore about the fallen star sans before I rip the star sans apart, well after showing them what the bad sans went through and make them regret becoming a fallen star sans.

But that is if this multiverse was a fallen star sans or not. In the end it could be any kind of multiverse that I knew of and didn't know of just yet.

It's going to take me a while before I finally decide what kind of multiverse this might be or not.

But it will be worth it in the end, I decided and went into each aus, watching and waiting to see the outcomes and if I should intervene or not.

After all, I'm no hero, I do things my way, if I want an au to have a happy ending, they will have a happy ending.

If I decide a au should have a bad ending because of what kind of au it is, I'll take those who deserve a happy ending away and leave it to rot.

That's what I was thinking, but then again...No! If this was a balanced multiverse, there needs to be a balanced of life, death, positivity, negativity, destruction and creation.

That is if it's that's kind of multiverse, I'll need to find that out real soon before I do anything since I don't want to mess up the balance if there is any here.

I thought, I know I want to help people since my human heart-soul wants me to, but my monster soul side doesn't want to care as much and just do want was fun or do whatever.

So it was a bit hard for me, I know I should care about things, like the monsters that live in that aus and all that.

I think either me being killer sans, or just being transported here messed with me a bit...

I shrugged it off, I'll figure it all out later though...

But I smiled again, time to figure out what kind of multiverse this is...be spying on just about everyone.. I think with an amused look and took off to go figure it out and all.

____*_____*____*_____*____*____*___
Finished with 716 words, Ives been given a few ideas by

@Justanormalchild

So don't be surprised if you see similar stories between me and them!

Or similar idea stories kind of thing!

I'm usually more with reborn and transported stories and all that so expect to see either transported or reborn as killer sans and other kind of sans! Or papyrus! Or gasters! Or some of the other monsters!

Ja ne~!

X