The arrival

Atsushi woke up.

His vision was blurry.

He felt sand under his fingers and in his hair.

He was laying on his stomach.

He slowly lifted his head, opened his eyes and there it was.

An island.

Sand, water, trees and maybe food if he was lucky.

He was extremely tired, it took him all his strength just to lift up his head, so he gave up, accepted his fate of being marooned and betrayed by his closest friends in the 'Armed Detective Agency', and put down his head.

He fell asleep within seconds, completely unaware of the other inhabitant of the island, who was watching him carefully, as if he were a beast.

______________

Akutagawa was annoyed.

He did not like people.

And who was THAT human, on HIS island?

This was terrible.

But, despite wanting to leave him there to dehydrate and die, Ryunosuke walked up to the human and dragged him to his mansion that was hidden in the deepest part of the island.

'Disgusting' whispered Akutagawa as he put the stranger down on his bed.

This dirty, weak stranger who stank of fish and pirates, was on HIS bed.

Unbelievable.

Once the ship comes to the island, in a month, this stranger is going away, Aku thought as he sat down in the armchair in the corner of the room.

He decided that he'll read, but as soon as he sat down he too felt sleepy and dozed off on that uncomfortable armchair, hidden by the shadows of the room.

_________

A/n: this is my second fic ever, so please dont judge:)