Day Six

They woke up on the roof, the blazing hot sun shining down on them like a very large dandelion surrounded by a deep blue summer sky.

The heat was unbearable, and so the duo decided to go back inside. Atsushi was ordered to pick the sapphire flowers, while Lord Akutagawa made breakfast.

Atsushi normally made breakfast, but today Aku decided to show off his baking skills. They weren't that bad, actually, but they weren't great either.

___________

And so, they continued their day, picking, eating and learning, and overall it was very uneventful, until after dinner, Sir asked-
"Would you like to dance with me? In the great hall?"

"Dance? I haven't never done dat." Atsushi replied, with his pirate accent.

"We'll then I shall teach you. That is," he leaned in across the dining table, " an order."

Atsushi gulped, and vigorously nodded his head, so that Sir wouldn't be mad.

"Great".

____________

"You keep stepping on my feet, Jinko, it's like this, I already told you seven times, no , not like that... fine I guess ."

It continued for the whole night, until Atsushi could dance no more, and Sir was too annoyed to teach him.

To be honest, Atsushi was exhausted, and just as he was about to go to his room, he tripped.

He saw the ground.

Nearly felt the impact on this face.

Nearly.

Strong arms wrapped around him, and he was facing Lord Akutagawa, who was slightly less annoyed now.

"Be careful," a pause, "you could have been hurt."

This was way out of character, Atsushi thought.

They both blushed, and with one final, meaningful look, they silently left to go to their own separate rooms.

___________

Idk where to go from here, but I guess I'll figure it out lol.
Ty for reading!!!

I reread this and it's terrible tbh, idk where I'm going with this but I'll try to finish it.