Chapter 1

I woke up in a hurry as I'm almost late for school I get ready brushing my black hair aside so it doesn't get into my face then I start quickly brushing my teeth then I dash out of my house sprinting to get to school.

When I got to school I was a good 5 minutes late so as I was walking in the hall I was trying to come up with a good excuse many ideas came to my head but they were all going to get shot down instantly so I just walked into class.

"Why are you late Takana-san what excuse do you have this time," The teacher said

"No excuse today sir just overslept". I reply walking towards my seat.

"It better not happen again you understand next time it will be an hour after school with me"

"Ok ok it won't happen again"

I go towards the empty seat in the corner next to a good friend of mine Fumino she greets me with " Late again, lemme guess more late-night gaming"

"Well I see you know me too well"

"Well I have known you since I was about the age of 7 so yeah"

Fumino was a very smart girl only in literature and language-based thing but when it comes to maths she is a completely different story she barely knows how to do long division which is one of the easiest things in maths. Aside from how intelligent she is a beauty she has long blue hair with dark yellowish eye colour. While there is me quite a boring person with black hair and dark-brown eyes compared to her I'm nothing but if it wasn't for us knowing each other from a young age we wouldn't know each other today. How we met was that my father and her mother were classmates and still kept in contact after many years.

As the lesson continued I noticed that Fumino was asleep, this happens a lot of the time she is pretty much always sleeping or daydreaming in lessons I always end up having to wake her up.

After the bell rang I got up from my seat tapped Fumino on the shoulder and we started to head to the cafeteria to get our food. I ordered a basic beef bowl and Fumino brought in a lunch she made at home which was always a bad thing as she is terrible at cooking. We stand around and we see a seat in the corner. Of course, when we walk over there we get looks because me a boring guy with nearly any friends and Fumino who is so popular that she has a fan club in this school. We both sat down but we notice another tray it was I girl I've never seen before she had red hair and two identical star pins in her hair.

"Sorry to bother you," she says walking away then Fumino replied with "Oh don't worry you can sit here with us"

"Oh thank you very much," she says.

When the three of us sit down I notice that she is not from our school also best if I don't ask about it it might be a sensitive topic. Then everyone in the cafeteria looks at our table and start muttering between themselves something along the line of "Lucky Barstad" or "Why is he with those two beauties" which is annoying but I choose to ignore it.

"So what's your name?" Fumino said

"Nakano Itsuki"

"Mines Furuhashi Fumino"

"Mine is Takana Sora"

Itsuki sits there very embarrassed her face getting redder and redder then she asks a question "Are you two going out or something if so I don't want to intrude on your time together"

I and Fumino say in unison "No we are not we are just friends"

After that, I get out my phone and start reading some manga on my phone, Itsuki looks over at me and says "What are you doing on your phone looking at some lewd images" she says teasingly, I look at her then shows her my phone "I'm reading" Then I go back to looking at my phone while I eat.