Chapter 2

When I open the door im surprised to see that it was Rizu Ogata who was a good friend of mine from my middle school and she is one of Fumino's best friends. Ogata has orange hair blue eyes and wears glasses.

"Hey long time no see" I greeted

"Yeah it's been a while hasn't it"

"My sister is preparing dinner so do you want to join us."

"Yeah sure there is a lot I need to talk to you about"

"Sure"

We enter the house and Sayu has finished cooking "oh I didn't know we were going to have a guest"

"Neither did I but things happen"

"Who is she anyway"

"She is a friend of mine from middle school" I chuckled "Sayu it's Ogata she used to come here all of the time with Fumino."

"Oooh wow Rizu you have changed so much since I last saw you maybe it has something to do with those big..."

"Nee-san stop being lewd"

Sayu giggled "you thought of the same thing you pervert."

"No I thought of personality of course," I said looking around and whistling.

"Oh well, it's good to know my little brother is so gullible," She chuckled

"No im not and stop embarrassing me we have a guest"

"That makes it all the more fun"

After that little confrontation, Sayu started to set up the dinner table, me and Rizu were helping Sayu out by bringing out the food and chopsticks what we had was my favourite chicken katsu curry especially if it's made by my Nee-san.

"Wow, Nee-san I love your cooking."

"I know you do but you also have to cook from time to time as I can't do everything by myself." 

"Yes yes Nee-san, so Rizu what did you come over here for."

"I came over here to talk to you about helping me study." She says nervously blushing from embarrassment "as you know my literature isn't the best."

"Why can't you ask Fumino to help you out she is very good at literature and you can also help her out."

"It's not that I don't want Fumino to help it's the fact I can't because she always falls asleep midway." I chuckled "Sounds like Fumino to me."

"Alright I will help you out because im tutoring Fumino and this other girl- the person we met"

"Oh my little brother is getting busy," Sayu said in a teasing tone.

"Shut up"

"We will be starting tomorrow"

After that encounter with Rizu, I have decided to prepare some worksheets for them to work through but the problem was I didn't know what Itsuki was good or bad at so I couldn't put a specific subject which was a pain in the ass because that took a good few hours that I could be using to play my guitar.

After I finished making the practice papers it was 2 am "man I should go to sleep it's too late to do anything else because Sayu was probably asleep, shit I need to pee"

I walk over to my door and walk across my hallway to go to the toilet as I walked back I heard Sayu on the phone

"If you think this job suits him go for it but it's most likely he declines"

"------"

"Ok I will ask him but there is no guarantee"

After hearing that I couldn't help but wonder what she was talking about "this job suits him" who could she be referring to and what is the job she speaks of.

I woke up in the morning to a phone call I received from an unknown number I pick up

"Hello"

......

A/N: I am sooooo sorry this is a very short chapter even though I have been gone for a while I was on holiday.
See ya in the next chapter when I have to time to write it