Chapter 18

Hi guys :D
I'm leaving this little message for all of you that read this. Special message to my love Tallie. I hope you're happy with this chapter and I'll figure out who everyone's partner is. :*

Today is the day of the gig and I couldn't be happier. The boys skipped out on school today so they could decide what songs they were gonna play. They all had their shirts on, showing off the band logo.

*at the gig*

The boys have been setting up for the past hour and I've been sitting at the bar. Ashton comes around to check on me every now and then but I'll be fine. The boys have been on edge since Justin came in. Michael hasn't left his spot on stage. Starring me down.

The show starts in 5 minutes and people are starting to pile in. I run up to the front of the stage to wish the boys luck but before I could say anything Michael grabbed me and smashed his lips into mine. The heated kiss lasted a little longer than appropriate for public and he gave me a little tap on the bum as I made my way back to my seat. He's never been like that with me. But I kinda liked it. He's always so careful with me and that was the riskiest thing he's ever done.

They started with green day and ended with blink 182. The show was amazing to say the least. They looked so happy. Justin had been harassing me all night, and it was starting to get on my nerves. The boys were still playing when he slid his hands down my sides grasping my chest in his hands. I gasped pushing myself off the bar stool and onto my feet. He smirked at me and hopped over the bar and grabbed my hips. I pushed him off and he kept on making moves on me.

"Stop touching me!" I shouted over the music pushing him away.

Ashton showed up just as he pushed his hands up my shirt. He pushed Justin away from me and took my hand. We grabbed our things and packed up all of the band stuff. The boys said their farewells and we booked it to the van. I made Ashton swear not to tell Michael. If he found out he would take on a big muscly man and to be honest Michael isn't that tough.