Chapter 6

Soon the other boys had come in and I was in between a Michael and Luke sandwich. But I didn't mind they were so warm. Soon we all fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night hearing someone outside the tent. I grasped for one of the boys and I caught Luke's face. He groaned and turned over to face me.

"What?" He said grumpily in a whisper.

"There's someone outside the tent!"

"Oh please! Go back to sleep Hazel." Luke huffed pulling me into his arms.

The rustlings started again. Luke bolted up from our laying position and looked at me.

"I told you!" I whispered harshly.

"Wake up the others!" Luke said grabbing Calum by the shoulders and shaking him.

"Wake up Ashton!" I said squishing his face.

"What Hazel? I'm trying to sleep!" He groaned pulling me to lay on top of him.

"There's someone outside! Wake up!" I said bringing my hands to his chest to push myself up.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me up as he got out of our bed that we made and walked towards the door of the tent. He grabbed his flashlight and pulled the zipper of the tent, opening the door.

We walked out and looked around. Landing on a spot of bushes it started shaking and rustling. I gripped Ashton's hand and prepared to fight whatever came out of that bush. It moved again.

I screamed at the top of my lungs along with the boys. Michael walked out of the bushes pulling up his pants and squinting at the light. Ashton turned it off and punched him in the arm.

"You scared us! Jesus Michael use the buddy system!" Ashton said going back to the bed to sleep. We all needed a good rest. So we all got back into our bed and snuggled together and fell asleep again.

The next morning I woke up first and made breakfast for the boys. They slowly woke up as I cooked. Michael was the first up. He came up behind me and hugged my hips as he nuzzled his head into my neck.

"Good morning beautiful," he said smiling.

"Morning," I said putting some food on plates for the boys.

"Did you sleep good?" He asked taking some bacon and eating it.

"Yea I slept pretty good,"

"That's good, because that smells amazing!" Ashton said getting out of the tent next.

"Dig in," I smiled as he kissed my cheek.

"You're perfect! You should move in with us," he laughed sitting down and eating.

Luke and Calum came out when I was finished. I washed our dishes and watched as the boys mounded down the food.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Calum asked with a mouthful of eggs.

"I'm ok, you guys eat." I smiled walking into the tent to get dressed.

My phone started ringing in my pocket. I didn't even know we had service up here.

*Ashton's P.O.V*

I could hear her phone vibrating as I went into the tent after her. I guess she didn't hear me.

"Hey baby," she said hesitantly.

"Where the hell are you!" I could hear what I assume is her boyfriend on the other line.

"I'm camping with some friends." she said scared. I could hear it in her voice she was scared.

"Well guess what? I don't care who you're hanging out with you're not staying out there! Get your fat ass home and make me a fucking sandwich you're not staying in your house anymore either." I could hear him spit at her.

I could hear her tears hit the floor as she turned around.

"You can't tell me I can't stay with my family." She said

"I can do whatever I want and I know your parents left your pathetic ass. Taylor told me why you guys had a party without me! You think you can get away with this? I'm in charge of you! Not you!" He yelled.

"I won't be coming home for a week good bye Mark." She said hanging up her phone.

"Hazel?" I asked walking around the corner of the tent hall.

"Oh Ashton, I didn't realise you were in here." she said wiping her eyes and pretending she wasn't crying.

"Come here," I said holding my arms open for her.

She ran into my arms bawling her eyes out. I can't imagine why she would date someone like that. She defiantly could get someone better. She's a beautiful independent girl and she's very strong.

"You need to dump him." I said stroking her hair.

"Don't tell the others please, no one knows. I've been dating him for two years and I haven't ever told anyone." She sniffled and wiped her eyes again.

"I promise not to tell if you break up with him right now," I said.

"Fine," she said sniffling one more time before calling him back.

"I'm breaking up with you," she said and waited for an answer.

"You're what?"

"I'm breaking up with you!" she said more aggressively this time.

"You'll pay for this," he said before she hung up.

"Do you feel better?" I asked.

"Yea a little," she smiled hugging me again before pulling the sleeves of Michael's sweater down and pulling her hair into a bun.

"Good." I said guiding her outside to eat something.